It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

* deleted *

I misread the previous post from boglav and sent him a wrong gift link.
Post edited April 15, 2015 by Ungunbu
If anyone has a spare copy of Baldur's Gate 2, I'd appreciate. Gog to play through them again and one of my old discs is missing.
high rated
boglav: If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 key from Humble Bundle that I can redeem on steam, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
Wrong thread. This thread is exclusively for GOG games. Better post here.
boglav: If anyone gets an extra Mass Effect 2 key from Humble Bundle that I can redeem on steam, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
HypersomniacLive: Wrong thread. This thread is exclusively for GOG games. Better post here.
Indeed. I even sent him a link for a game he didn't request!
low rated
If anyone has a spare key for any of the Broken Sword games here on GOG would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Argh, was away these past few weeks due to being bz with work & just missed the game. T_T If any1 managed to get a spare copy of it & wld like 2 give it away I wld appreciate it. Again, pls do not spend 2 get it. Many thks in advance. :)

Thanks!
HypersomniacLive: Wrong thread. This thread is exclusively for GOG games. Better post here.
Oops! Thanks for the correction.
Ungunbu: Indeed. I even sent him a link for a game he didn't request!
I actually wanted DS2 (have 1 and 3 from other bundles), therefore I redeemed it. Hope you don't mind. Accidental gift well received, thank you!
Ungunbu: Indeed. I even sent him a link for a game he didn't request!
boglav: I actually wanted DS2 (have 1 and 3 from other bundles), therefore I redeemed it. Hope you don't mind. Accidental gift well received, thank you!
Dont worry, I'm glad you liked it even if it wasn't the one you requested. Enjoy ;-)
high rated
Guys, what is it with all those down repping here for the gift requests? The whole purpose of this thread is for people asking for gifts so that others can gift to them as they like. Nobody is forced to give anything but if asking for a gift at all is punished by down-repping - then what is the purpose of this thread? I have upvoted some of the posts I found to counter those active downvoting without a real reason. Please don't downvote other fellows without any real reason.
I just want to clarify that I'm giving a Hitman 3 to not from this thread, I saw his/her post at [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_hitman_3_contracts/post174]Release: Hitman 3: Contracts his/her also ask me to trade with gog game on sale in that time but i'm refuse it. so down-rep his/her post is kinda unnecessary for this misunderstanding.

Also i agreed with MarkoH01 said "Please don't downvote other fellows without any real reason."
MarkoH01: Guys, what is it with all those down repping here for the gift requests? I have upvoted some of the posts I found to counter those active downvoting without a real reason. Please don't downvote other fellows without any real reason.
Probably some folks who don't have nothing else better to do than this. I always up-vote every person like you do and I think there are other out there who do the same. Just look at TinyE and plenty more others on the forum who are being down-rated unjustly.
low rated
I know it may be a bit much, but I'd love Divinity: Original Sin! I've been wanting to play this for ages when I saw my brother play it. Then I found out you can play co-op. He got his copy here on GoG so I know we'd be able to play together. I'd be eternally grateful for the kind soul that considers this!
low rated
MarkoH01: Guys, what is it with all those down repping here for the gift requests? The whole purpose of this thread is for people asking for gifts so that others can gift to them as they like. Nobody is forced to give anything but if asking for a gift at all is punished by down-repping - then what is the purpose of this thread? I have upvoted some of the posts I found to counter those active downvoting without a real reason. Please don't downvote other fellows without any real reason.
It has been a while since I started upvoting posts here to counter the bizarre down repping spree too.
low rated
There is a new user on board today called DoctorSushi, and i think he/she deserves some cool stuff from the current bundles, as a "welcome to the site" gift. Please get him/her some cool stuff.