It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Karwelas: Happy Easter everyone! In Easter and our russian bros welcome party I will wish you best! Welcome!

If anyone feel generous in this magic time, I would really love to get Thief 2 or 1 or Arcanum (I have disc but sadly, it looks like it was cleaned with acid). I would buy it myself but sadly I don't have paypal yet and all my cash will go on driving licence.

Thanks!
JDelekto: Check your PM, I have a question.
Thanks you sir! Ladies and gentleman, this man have gold heart.
Small wishlist from the current promo:

To thank to thk47 for gifting me the missing DLC of Eador: Masters of...

Thanks for even considering my post.

All my thanks to those generous people from the forums.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by wolfsrain
low rated
I would love a key for outlast! if someone has one! Thank you so much! I don't have paypal nor credit cards, and all my monies will go to chocolates and presents for Easter! :)
Post edited April 05, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
low rated
Thank you thk47 for Hitman 3 .
low rated
Prolly a long shot here but I have been looking forward to Titan Souls for a while now and since I am offline a lot now a days I would really love to have something to play. Well when it comes out.

If anyone is feeling generous I would really appreciate it.
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:L0rdtr3k]Here's my wishlist[/url] if anyone's feeling gifty.
Post edited April 06, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
low rated
I have a history with Gabriel Knight 1, having spent a lot of time borrowing it from a friend in the 90's and, together with another friend, trying to beat it for a long time.

I really want to check the remake, so if you're feeling generous, please consider gifting it to me while it's on promo.

Thanks!
low rated
Been growing tired of Steam as their service doesn't hold up to the standard and expectation I have of it, so have decided to fully support this website instead! Their concept, policy and service for a digital gaming retailer/market are definitely the best right now!

So if anybody feeling extra generous and want to help support this great website, am going to build up my library here and are of now eyeing up:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat
Deus Ex GOTY
Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

And if not, buy something for yourself!
Thanks.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by Segelbranth09
Segelbranth09: Been growing tired of Steam as their service doesn't hold up to the standard and expectation I have of it, so have decided to fully support this website instead! Their concept, policy and service for a digital gaming retailer/market are definitely the best right now!

So if anybody feeling extra generous and want to help support this great website, am going to build up my library here and are of now eyeing up:

Deus Ex GOTY
Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

Thanks.
So you support the website by asking others to get games for you?

Hmm, interesting idea...
I would love a copy of jazzpunk, it looks amazing.

meanwhile I have a copy of age of wonders just gathering dust if anyone's interested
Segelbranth09: Been growing tired of Steam as their service doesn't hold up to the standard and expectation I have of it, so have decided to fully support this website instead! Their concept, policy and service for a digital gaming retailer/market are definitely the best right now!

Deus Ex GOTY
Freespace 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

Thanks.
KneeTheCap: So you support the website by asking others to get games for you?

Hmm, interesting idea...
I think Reagan tried something like that in the 80s. It didn't work then either. :P
KneeTheCap: So you support the website by asking others to get games for you?

Hmm, interesting idea...
tinyE: I think Reagan tried something like that in the 80s. It didn't work then either. :P
And that's what we Europeans do with U.S., when we are in deep shit, we support the States as long as they come help us big time :) otherwise.... not so much :p
low rated
dose any one have a extra copy of sacred 2 gold for gog could use something to hold me over till gta 5 unlocks on steam. super bored.

thank you
If anyone is feeling generious, i'm feeling a The Witcher Adventure Game itch, played the Beta a lot. Need something to hold me over till Witcher 3 comes out :P
high rated
To honor the madness in the world, I'm in the mood to donate Imperium from gog.
Why raize the world to the ground when you can do it on a computer screen and stay almost anynomous :)
Will be my first gog game gift, shall be seen how this goes.
Post edited April 10, 2015 by superstande