It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would still like to have a copy of papers, please or hotline miami. I know that this is the gifting thread but I'd like to add that I can give Blackguards (STEAM), Blackguards DLC (STEAM) or Dust: An Elysian Tail (STEAM) in return if wished.
Post edited March 18, 2015 by MarkoH01
Tarnicus: How could a non-GOG member get a GOG code, when an account is needed to redeem GOG codes? :P
epixunum: I've never really seen any proof of 'bots' and I think that word is thrown around here too often. You just have to be quick, and so what if someone else gets it? Now I can see the problems that may arise when we just have a bunch of lurking guys who don't contribute, but I think there is a time and a place for both MAHAYO and dropping codes.
One last thing, if someone purchased a code and is prepared to drop it on the forum, isn't that their decision? There are most likely aware of the 'risks' but they continue to do it, and I say stop yelling at them, if that's what they want to do don't get upset, it's their money to use as they see fit. I'm not trying to say there that there is a two-sided debate, just that everyone can do as they please.
The idea of 'bots' seems to have originated from the ninja thread, where some people became disgruntled by those with quicker hands and a lack of public or private appreciation shown. Likewise, I have seen no evidence of bots. The majority of codes dropped in the aforementioned thread were Steam codes, where one cannot seem who has redeemed it. With GOG and Desura codes, the redeemer is shown, so one always knows who redeemed them, regardless of appreciation shown.

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment of it being up to the gifter to decide how they gift their games. The cries of "MAHAYO" are becoming dogmatic on these forums, and I find it rather ironic that some of the most vocal proponents of "MAYAHO", in particular a few unnamed members who speak of preventing scammers and leechers, are some of the biggest leechers on these forums, who continually get games galore from others and give little back or give away other people's games.

The way I see it is that someone, somewhere, will put the code to use and will get far more use out of it than it would get sitting in my pile of unused codes.

l0rdtr3k: MAHAYO should be a forum rule if you ask me.
"Shoulding" should be against forum rules. How ya like dem paradoxical apples? :P You shouldn't redeem any of the codes listed below if you are in favour of MAHAYO. Walk the talk :D

Steam codes

Primal Fears 00VKQ-3F4RR-K8FR6
Retention 00WDT-53WZR-P570Y
Shattered Haven 00G45-IX7X3-G0QFH
Tidalis 00YZD-DCQFP-0YVKD
Voyage Journey to the Moon 00IV5-2RWF2-GDQ6L
Castle 00PQR-7V7EW-JYM9L
Hi Tarnicus,
I really like your attidude. I liked what you have said during the insomnia sale (especially regarding the politics of some countrys blocking games) and I like what you have said above.
Just had to say that.

Voyage: Journey To The Moon is already redeemed (unfortunately not from me but I'd guess it was a human ;))

Edit: I have to thank HypersomniacLive here to gift me a copy of Voyage: Journey To The Moon. Thank you very much.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
high rated
What a damned shame, 2 days back there, no wonder I can't find the thread; had to search.

All of this damned do it this way, do it that way crap is astounding. How about people do what in the hell they like, and if it doesn't fit in your world view, tough shit; just like for me. :-)

Will examine for requests now, damn. People find a way to piss in everything.
Dischord: What a damned shame, 2 days back there, no wonder I can't find the thread; had to search.

All of this damned do it this way, do it that way crap is astounding. How about people do what in the hell they like, and if it doesn't fit in your world view, tough shit; just like for me. :-)

your're right, but if you look through the forum, you'll discover that tarnicus isn't using mahayo and bitching around because of shitty reasons (gain attention, revenge, ...).
high rated
Dischord: What a damned shame, 2 days back there, no wonder I can't find the thread; had to search.

apehater: your're right, but if you look through the forum, you'll discover that tarnicus isn't using mahayo and bitching around because of shitty reasons (gain attention, revenge, ...).
No idea of who said what, I'll do as I do and have always done unless policy dictates otherwise.

I should get back to not derailing thread, and giving games :-)

Nice 2 c u, hope things are kicking.
HenitoKisou: Will any kind soul gift me F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN? It's my favourite part of the series and I want get rid off Steam to play it in legal fashion (not to mention it was my first game that forced me to create Steam account because it used that only for distribution and DLC recognition). Thanks. ;-)
I hope it is good, as I bought it twice (I forgot to gift the first time.)

Please check PM.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by Dischord
after watching a video on youtube, i now really want indiana jones and the emperor's tomb, please. The whip-swinging convinced me XD
LesterKnight99: The whip-swinging convinced me XD
sounds like a different game for a different forum!

O________o7
LesterKnight99: The whip-swinging convinced me XD
Sachys: sounds like a different game for a different forum!

O________o7
Indiana Bones and The Emperor's Kink

Somewhere, that exists XD
Sachys: sounds like a different game for a different forum!

O________o7
LesterKnight99: Indiana Bones and The Emperor's Kink

*points at your sock drawer

says "Indiana Bones and the Nipple of Poon" on the VHS you have! o_______O!
LesterKnight99: Indiana Bones and The Emperor's Kink

Sachys: *points at your sock drawer

Uhhh.... someone lent that to me! "runs away"
Sachys: *points at your sock drawer

LesterKnight99: Uhhh.... someone lent that to me! "runs away"
Havent seen Stooner in ages!
:D

Heheheh!
If anyone feels generous I would love to relive my childhood memories with Outlaws(first FPS I've ever played)
high rated
Mr.Caine: If anyone feels generous I would love to relive my childhood memories with Outlaws(first FPS I've ever played)
Poof, check PM!
Mr.Caine: If anyone feels generous I would love to relive my childhood memories with Outlaws(first FPS I've ever played)
Dischord: Poof, check PM!
good job he's not from the UK! ;)

- could be questionable terminology!