It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ZaineH:
Shmacky-McNuts: I remember part 3 had an exploit to beat the game. 2 player could get close enough to do the special spin kick with your partner. Stay in one place and just do that every level to win lol
I'll have to try that out once I get it.

ZaineH:
seikus: Ok then, i ask you for that trilogy :P
Good luck with that. When I buy it, that first copy is reserved for myself. :)
low rated
Shmacky-McNuts: I remember part 3 had an exploit to beat the game. 2 player could get close enough to do the special spin kick with your partner. Stay in one place and just do that every level to win lol
ZaineH: I'll have to try that out once I get it.

seikus: Ok then, i ask you for that trilogy :P
ZaineH: Good luck with that. When I buy it, that first copy is reserved for myself. :)
Oh no! By the way do you know where i can change my luck? It´s not working very well :(
seikus: Oh no! By the way do you know where i can change my luck? It´s not working very well :(
Have you tried allocating more points to Luck? I'm sure you don't need all of that Strength or Endurance!
low rated
seikus: Oh no! By the way do you know where i can change my luck? It´s not working very well :(
ZaineH: Have you tried allocating more points to Luck? I'm sure you don't need all of that Strength or Endurance!
More points to luck to improve it? Mmmm, interesting idea, i think about it XD
So after 2 weeks of being off classes, GOG decides to do an Insomnia sale as we get back into mid terms...

So I was hoping that if Wasteland 2 goes on sale if someone would feel so generous to gift it to me assuming they have the extra cash.
would like sacred 2 while its on sale.

thank you
high rated
like everyone on GOG have a copy of torchlight, i am not very good with the forums yet. but if anyone want the game, let me know. thank you
low rated
if somebody get dreamfall season pass I would like to play it
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LiefLayer
low rated
Anybody want to give a copy of Dreamfall Chapters?
Noooo!! Dreamfall on sale but I dont get paid for 3 more days. If anyone would be kind enough, and has a second copy or something, id appreciate it a lot. Thanks
Post edited March 03, 2015 by mabrookes
If anyone has a spare copy of Witcher: Enhanced Edition that they don't need, please consider gifting it to me. Thank you. :)

EDIT: Witcher went on sale again so i bought it. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by u2020bullet
I would be really grateful if someone would have a spare key for "Hotline Miami" (The first part).
Thank you all very much.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
Being die hard fan of the series I'd like Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms if by any chance re-appear discounted on the sale list or someone bought a spare copy.
EDIT. Got the gift, thanks to generosity of neverest0.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by HenitoKisou
MarkoH01: I would be really grateful if someone would have a spare key for "Hotline Miami" (The first part).
Thank you all very much.
I may have a Steam key for you! Don't feel bad if you'd rather have a GOG key though, I'll understand... ;-)
MarkoH01: I would be really grateful if someone would have a spare key for "Hotline Miami" (The first part).
Thank you all very much.
iangold: I may have a Steam key for you! Don't feel bad if you'd rather have a GOG key though, I'll understand... ;-)
Thank you for the generous offer but as you said I really want to have it on GOG so that I can buy the second one and have both on GOG.