It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

By any chance does anyone has a spare copy of Deus Ex? I don't want anyone to spend any money, just asking if someone has a spare copy and doesn't want it.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by BFG2000
high rated
BFG2000: By any chance does anyone has a spare copy of Deus Ex? I don't want anyone to spend any money, just asking if someone has a spare copy and doesn't want it.
Feel free to check your PM :)
Hello if anyone has an extra x-wing that's on sale right now, I would like it, thank you.
BFG2000: By any chance does anyone has a spare copy of Deus Ex? I don't want anyone to spend any money, just asking if someone has a spare copy and doesn't want it.
thk47: Feel free to check your PM :)
"Someone somewere is installing Deus Ex" and now I will do that right now! Thanks a lot good sir! Now I can relive those cyber post-apocalyptic memories. Thanks a lot again :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by BFG2000
anyone kind enough for an icewind dale2 enchanced edition code? kinda made a mistake of buying eu4 and ck2 on steam as i don't seem to be able to handle the games and pretty much broke as a result of purchase :( i got some unused desura keys if it helps :)
thk47: Feel free to check your PM :)
BFG2000: "Someone somewere is installing Deus Ex" and now I will do that right now! Thanks a lot good sir! Now I can relive those cyber post-apocalyptic memories. Thanks a lot again :)
likewise and have fun! :)
If anyone feels generous I'd love to try out Broken Age.
Would somebody be willing to gift me Realms of the Haunting?
I don't get paid until next week and I'm flat broke right now.
Unfortunately, my luck with freebies isn't so hot either.
high rated
I have a key for NWN Diamond edition if anyone wants it

******************* ITS GONE *********************
Post edited March 06, 2015 by jg400
If anybody has a copy of Halfway they don't want I'd be super grateful.
I have a Steam copy of "Knights of the Old Republic" from a Humble bundle, if anyone would like that. :)

EDIT: Taken.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Fantasysci5
edit: nvm
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LesterKnight99
I didn't even know this topic existed, so I went back to page 1... to see how it works... and so... I would just say, this is a great way of "passing it down" and is a great gesture!

Anyways, I won't beg or anything , but, I would like Pharaoh w Cleopatra expansion game. I love Egypt, love city building games, and Pharaoh is amazing.

If anyone has that, they can PM me here on GOG. I might be offline time to time, but I am online every morning :)
sreamer17ydr: I didn't even know this topic existed, so I went back to page 1... to see how it works... and so... I would just say, this is a great way of "passing it down" and is a great gesture!

Anyways, I won't beg or anything , but, I would like Pharaoh w Cleopatra expansion game. I love Egypt, love city building games, and Pharaoh is amazing.

If anyone has that, they can PM me here on GOG. I might be offline time to time, but I am online every morning :)
You should know that there are a hand full of assheads that hang out in the gifting threads and derep anyone who ask for anything. Just know that if that happens to you, they are not speaking for the forum and the vast majority of us have no problem with asking.
sreamer17ydr: I didn't even know this topic existed, so I went back to page 1... to see how it works... and so... I would just say, this is a great way of "passing it down" and is a great gesture!

tinyE: You should know that there are a hand full of assheads that hang out in the gifting threads and derep anyone who ask for anything. Just know that if that happens to you, they are not speaking for the forum and the vast majority of us have no problem with asking.
Is an asshead related to the ballchinians from Men In Black?