It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
monkeydelarge: Please, can someone gift me Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme($1.79)? I have no money for games right now and would love to play this game.
Check PM
Sorry, wrong thread
Post edited February 20, 2015 by VIPERs
high rated
Falci: If anyone is feeling gifty, please consider gifting me Empire Earth 2 Gold while it's on promo. :) Thanks!
Wish granted ;-) Check PM
Falci: If anyone is feeling gifty, please consider gifting me Empire Earth 2 Gold while it's on promo. :) Thanks!
Ungunbu: Wish granted ;-) Check PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, oh great Time Lord! :D You've just made my day! ^_^
high rated
Wow!

I haven't been to the thread in awhile, but it seems as if those asking for things, in a thread designed for the purpose of allowing people to do so, are certainly getting down repped alot.

Better to face the elite archers of Parthia, or Cilicia it seems.

I can't deflect the arrows, but I can try to make this right a bit.

Come on, let's give people a break.

LesterKnight99: I would love toonstruck, please.
Please check PM, but give me a sec.
geckogirl191: [My GOG.com wishlist]

THE ESCAPISTS
BASTION
WORLD OF GOO
GRIM FANDANGO REMASTERED
LUMINO CITY
ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD: THE MOVIE
SAM & MAX HIT THE ROAD
THE VANISHING OF ETHAN CARTER
Please check PM, but give me a sec.
Post edited February 23, 2015 by Dischord
Thank you so much, Dischord! This games' been on my wishlist for a while! Thank you again! +1!
Anyone feel like gifting me SPAZ? GOG version naturally.

Dunno if I mis-read the first page here, but I don't think I'm breaking this threads rules or anything for asking =D

...ps- wouldn't mind trying either or both star wars knight of the old republic games lol....just a shot in the dark with those. ^_^
still wanting sacred 2 if any one has the extra cash on them i know its a lot to ask.

thanks guys
If anyone feels generous, I'd greatly appreciate Blackguards Special edition that's on sale here on GOG. Thanks guys.
Cultures 1+2 is currently on sale. I'd appreciate a copy very much, if any kind soul would consider it.

edit:

Elvis came by and helped me out, thank you very much.
Post edited February 28, 2015 by MaGo72
MaGo72: I bought Commandos 2+3 in December last year during a promo and thought I wait with Commandos 1 for another promo. Since that is no longer an option, I would be quite grateful for some help.
Will gifting it to you work because for 5.99 I'd be happy to get it for you.

Lets just see if this works! muhahahaha!

IT WORKED!

Now is when GOG revokes my membership for violating international gifting laws.
Post edited February 28, 2015 by tinyE
Hi, i'd greatly appreciate if a fellow gogger could help me out and gift me Commandos 2&3.

I have gift codes for Little Big Adventure and Quest for Glory 1-5 which you both can have or i can just get you something else.Thx.
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited March 01, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Hello, I would like double dragon trilogy, thank you.