It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: I don't know if you're a scammer but one of the most common scams these days is buying a game code with a stolen credit card number (which will result in a chargeback later).
montcer9012: How accurate is that? He offers me a trade but the negative reputation catch my attention at first sight. Plus, everyone is calling he a scammer.

Also, is that a myth or does actually happen here in GOG? I mean, the part were GOG vanish games from people shelter in case payment method result to be a fraudulent one, like the one you mention.
Rule of thumb, if a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. Buying keys from an unknown or shady source invites trouble. And usually the one that loses in these situations is you.
low rated
If it's not too much to ask, I would like Lands of Lore 1 for my little brother. I'm trying to find a good entry level old school rpg, and I think this one would work good. I couldn't get him into Might and Magic 1, but he loves Nethack. He's 12.
Edit: I'm still looking for a good beginner old school rpg, if anyone has any suggestions.
Post edited March 15, 2015 by advancedhero
advancedhero: If it's not too much to ask, I would like Lands of Lore 1 for my little brother. I'm trying to find a good entry level old school rpg, and I think this one would work good. I couldn't get him into Might and Magic 1, but he loves Nethack. He's 12.
Edit: Decided to pass on this one, but I'm still looking for a good beginner old school rpg, if anyone has any suggestions.
Don't discount the value of flash games. There are quite a few RPGs that are not MMO based, or transaction based (p2w) that can be found on various websites. I recommend trying out the Epic Battle Fantasy series (currently has 4 games and a bullethell game like touho) Crystal Story (2 games) or if you want a more semi-serious one, Mardek series (3 games). Though... another one like Might and Magic would be Hands of War (5 games), though I don't really enjoy that series, others really do.

Edit: They are all like a team based, single player game, like Final Fantasy style. You find new people, level them, equip them, then run around defeating monsters, bosses and puzzles. Crystal Story and Epic Battle Fantasy are very tongue in cheek, like they realize they are in a game. Mardek is like that as well. But Hands of War is usually a solo-play through, no team mates, so its only leveling 1 person, and equipping them.
Post edited March 14, 2015 by Jwan4321
foxworks: Rule of thumb, if a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. Buying keys from an unknown or shady source invites trouble. And usually the one that loses in these situations is you.
Thanks for the hint. Better to stay away.
Please scour this thread and make sure to fulfill every request you can. There are plenty left waiting for a well-deserved reply.

Thank you for reading this. No wishlist here.
Hello everybody,

So, Rise of the Triad (2013):
CA1B7-B5C37-4B6F2-C3B68
Tarhiel: Hello everybody,

CA1B7-B5C37-4B6F2-C3B68
Thank you very much Tarhiel, I redeemed the game. :)
Tarhiel: Hello everybody,

CA1B7-B5C37-4B6F2-C3B68
Sulibor: Thank you very much Tarhiel, I redeemed the game. :)
Good for you, you´re welcome :)
Well, if there is still anyone left, who grabbed one extra copy of RoTT 2013 today during free giveaway. I would really appreciate to have it.

Many thanks :)
Post edited March 17, 2015 by MMLN
MMLN: Well, if there is still anyone left, who grabbed one extra copy of RoTT 2013 today during free giveaway. I would really appreciate to have it.

Check PM.
Ugh, totally missed the Rise of the Triad promo. If a kind soul happens to have spare key, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks very much!

EDIT: Much thanks to ZaineH for kindly gifting me a copy! It is truly appreciated!
Post edited March 18, 2015 by Malv0isin
MMLN: Well, if there is still anyone left, who grabbed one extra copy of RoTT 2013 today during free giveaway. I would really appreciate to have it.

Mr.Caine: Check PM.
Thank you!!!

+1000
Argh, missed the freebie :(
May I ask for a spare RoTT key?
Many thanks!

EDIT: Thanks to PigDog for the game :)
Post edited March 17, 2015 by park_84
low rated
removed
Post edited March 22, 2015 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Ha esetleg valaki adakozó kedvében van és ezek közül rendelkezik ajándék példánnyal :

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Blackwell Epiphany, The
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Etherlords 2
F.E.A.R. Platinum
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 3: Contracts
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime, The
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Rogue Trooper