It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Ha esetleg valaki adakozó kedvében van és ezek közül rendelkezik ajándék példánnyal :

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Blackwell Epiphany, The
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Etherlords 2
F.E.A.R. Platinum
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 3: Contracts
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime, The
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Rogue Trooper
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
Shadow Man
Slave Zero
SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition

Köszönöm .
martigasin: i´m assuming that he is given them away, dont speak hungarian

Köszönöm to you
Does not sound like gifting - more like searching if google translate is coorect:

"If by chance someone generous mood and many of these have a gift copy :"
Tarhiel: So, Rise of the Triad (2013):
It's very kind of you to give away your copy, but please don't drop open codes in the forum, as it invites scammers and leechers. I'm happy to see that a GOG member got the code, but still, it's best to adhere to MAHAYO at all times -- Make A Human Answer You!
low rated
MarkoH01: Does not sound like gifting - more like searching if google translate is coorect:

"If by chance someone generous mood and many of these have a gift copy :"
I hate to write in english nowadays . So here's what i wanted to say :

" If anyone is feeling generous and have a spare gift code of the following game(s) "
Mistery solved, sorry could not help with those
MAHAYO should be a forum rule if you ask me.
genkicolleen: It's very kind of you to give away your copy, but please don't drop open codes in the forum, as it invites scammers and leechers. I'm happy to see that a GOG member got the code, but still, it's best to adhere to MAHAYO at all times -- Make A Human Answer You!
l0rdtr3k: MAHAYO should be a forum rule if you ask me.
And a T-Shirt :)
[s]Will any kind soul gift me F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN? It's my favourite part of the series and I want get rid off Steam to play it in legal fashion (not to mention it was my first game that forced me to create Steam account because it used that only for distribution and DLC recognition).[/s]
EDIT. Nvm, Gifted my Dischord, thanks. ;-)
Post edited March 21, 2015 by HenitoKisou
genkicolleen: It's very kind of you to give away your copy, but please don't drop open codes in the forum, as it invites scammers and leechers. I'm happy to see that a GOG member got the code, but still, it's best to adhere to MAHAYO at all times -- Make A Human Answer You!
Sorry for that, will keep that in mind for the future.
How could a non-GOG member get a GOG code, when an account is needed to redeem GOG codes? :P

I've still got a copy of The Witcher 2 that no-one claimed when I openly dropped 24 GOG codes. If interested, quote my post here and ask for it, and it is yours (if I don't think you're an arse :P)
Tarnicus: How could a non-GOG member get a GOG code, when an account is needed to redeem GOG codes? :P
I've never really seen any proof of 'bots' and I think that word is thrown around here too often. You just have to be quick, and so what if someone else gets it? Now I can see the problems that may arise when we just have a bunch of lurking guys who don't contribute, but I think there is a time and a place for both MAHAYO and dropping codes.
One last thing, if someone purchased a code and is prepared to drop it on the forum, isn't that their decision? There are most likely aware of the 'risks' but they continue to do it, and I say stop yelling at them, if that's what they want to do don't get upset, it's their money to use as they see fit. I'm not trying to say there that there is a two-sided debate, just that everyone can do as they please.
Tarnicus: How could a non-GOG member get a GOG code, when an account is needed to redeem GOG codes? :P
epixunum: I've never really seen any proof of 'bots' and I think that word is thrown around here too often. You just have to be quick, and so what if someone else gets it? Now I can see the problems that may arise when we just have a bunch of lurking guys who don't contribute, but I think there is a time and a place for both MAHAYO and dropping codes.
One last thing, if someone purchased a code and is prepared to drop it on the forum, isn't that their decision? There are most likely aware of the 'risks' but they continue to do it, and I say stop yelling at them, if that's what they want to do don't get upset, it's their money to use as they see fit. I'm not trying to say there that there is a two-sided debate, just that everyone can do as they please.
I'd chalk this up to forum etiquette. We're a community after all. :D
epixunum: I've never really seen any proof of 'bots' and I think that word is thrown around here too often. You just have to be quick, and so what if someone else gets it? Now I can see the problems that may arise when we just have a bunch of lurking guys who don't contribute, but I think there is a time and a place for both MAHAYO and dropping codes.
foxworks: I'd chalk this up to forum etiquette. We're a community after all. :D
Yeah, basically.

I've still got a copy of The Witcher 2 that no-one claimed when I openly dropped 24 GOG codes. If interested, quote my post here and ask for it, and it is yours (if I don't think you're an arse :P)
If you still have it, i'd appreciate it. I haven't played that game and it's been in my sights for quite some time. :)
If not, i understand. :)
u2020bullet: If you still have it, i'd appreciate it. I haven't played that game and it's been in my sights for quite some time. :)
Code PMd :)

I'm too mentally exhausted to respond to other posts today. Might get back to it in the morning.
u2020bullet: If you still have it, i'd appreciate it. I haven't played that game and it's been in my sights for quite some time. :)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)

I'm too mentally exhausted to respond to other posts today. Might get back to it in the morning.
Redeemed. :) Thank you very much. :)