It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: received - thank you!
Post edited October 23, 2014 by budejovice
I never posted this message,saw it loading on another post forever so I just closed it and reopened and it posted here instead of there,lool
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Sorapak
Hey everyone i am giving away Just cause! had a blast with this game on xbox and found a copy lurking in my email figured someone here would love it and love running people over as much as i did :D

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/scrbd/just-cause
DizNL: Anyone has a Final Fantasy VII key spare?

itching to play it again
Wrong forum.

You should ask here instead.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
SladeStrife: Hey everyone i am giving away Just cause! had a blast with this game on xbox and found a copy lurking in my email figured someone here would love it and love running people over as much as i did :D
I think you meant to post this in the giveaways thread for the club
SladeStrife: Hey everyone i am giving away Just cause! had a blast with this game on xbox and found a copy lurking in my email figured someone here would love it and love running people over as much as i did :D
madth3: I think you meant to post this in the giveaways thread for the club
whoops XD my bad lol
If anybody doesn't need their GOG key for Lionheart from the new BeMine Groupees bundle I would love to play it. It's been on my wishlist for years!

Thanks very much for reading & have a good day

EDIT: Didn't realize it was build-a-bundle format, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Asbeau
low rated
Wowza! I just saw Halfway on GOG and it is the exact kinda game I love; pure, raw tactics. If someone were feeling so generous, I would greatly appreciate HALFWAY.

Or Xenaughts as it's on sale, though still expensive :/
Post edited October 26, 2014 by the_atm
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]updated[/url]
If anyone is feeling generous I'd be very happy to receive King’s Bounty: Crossworlds from current promo.

Thank you very much in advance :)

EDIT: Thank you very much, unlit, for the Etherlords!
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Lexor
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have etherlords , etherlords 2 , s2 silent storm gold edition from current weekend promo.
I am desperately seeking Dracula Trilogy. Have part 4 and 5 and now want to see the "rest". Anybody got a spare key for me?
low rated
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
I am just looking for a casual puzzle game type use your brain thing...if anyone has a key for anything they don't want It would be much appreciated.. Thanks
high rated
Asbeau: If anybody doesn't need their GOG key for Lionheart from the new BeMine Groupees bundle I would love to play it. It's been on my wishlist for years!

Thanks very much for reading & have a good day

EDIT: Didn't realize it was build-a-bundle format, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
No need to worry about that build a bundle stuff.

After the bill you guys just got, please just play and enjoy this; check PM.