It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A simple request for Port Royal 2 while it is on sale.
Thanks amigos
For me 'Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition' would be gratefully received. When I get some spare cash I'll share the love and gift a game for someone else. Thanks :)

Forgot to add contact details - via GOG PM.
Post edited February 22, 2014 by Pajama
http://www.indiegala.com/weekly

If anyone has a spare Dracula 4 key, would be very appraciated as i can continue the story after playing the first 3.
Though GOG also needs to bring the fifth game here. :p
lugum: http://www.indiegala.com/weekly

If anyone has a spare Dracula 4 key, would be very appraciated as i can continue the story after playing the first 3.
Though GOG also needs to bring the fifth game here. :p
Good luck to you, Lugum! :)
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe seems like a lot of fun, If anyone has a extra copy or something kicking around hook a brother up <3
removed
Post edited February 26, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Would still love: "Tropico: Reloaded" If anyone could help with that, I would love them forever! :)
high rated
TimTom92: Would still love: "Tropico: Reloaded" If anyone could help with that, I would love them forever! :)
Unrequited love is a bitch, brought tears to my eyes.. Please check PM.
nothing for me just wanted to say thank you for all the gifts so far!
Dischord: Unrequited love is a bitch, brought tears to my eyes.. Please check PM.
Very nice +1 for your generosity Dischord. :)
Dischord: Unrequited love is a bitch, brought tears to my eyes.. Please check PM.
stg83: Very nice +1 for your generosity Dischord. :)
You didn't even get the gift, my salute to you and Pakistan!
Dischord: You didn't even get the gift, my salute to you and Pakistan!
Well it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, seeing such unconditional generosity from fine folks in this GOG community especially because I have been lucky enough to gain from it many times including from you as well. :)
Post edited February 23, 2014 by stg83
high rated
stg83: Very nice +1 for your generosity Dischord. :)
We should remedy this at our earliest time...
Dischord: You didn't even get the gift, my salute to you and Pakistan!
stg83: Well it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, seeing such unconditional generosity from fine folks in this GOG community especially because I have been lucky enough to gain from it many times including from you as well. :)
Please pick something friend, my best to you and all.

PM me with request please.
Post edited February 23, 2014 by Dischord
TimTom92: Would still love: "Tropico: Reloaded" If anyone could help with that, I would love them forever! :)
AH! No way! :O You're the one! Now that I know you love me back, this love isn't so unrequited anymore;)
Hahah, thanks forever more to you, Dischord! You're the man! :)
high rated
TimTom92: AH! No way! :O You're the one! Now that I know you love me back, this love isn't so unrequited anymore;)
Hahah, thanks forever more to you, Dischord! You're the man! :)
Not at all unlike many others here who taught me the ways..

Am just me, nothing special, and quite an asshole at times :-)

Have fun.