It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone want to gift me DK2? I was gonna do a lets play on it. Thanks in advance.
Does anyone want to gift me Dust:An Elysian Tail. I would be most thankful.
Looking for Carmageddon 2 while its on offer, went onto bank account and have a negative balance!
I'm looking for Carmageddon 2 as well...
Anyone so kind?
EDIT: Just traded for a copy of Thief Gold, so nevermind
Post edited March 06, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
I don't like asking for stuff, but since it is Carmageddon and I doubt I will get a job in the next 11 hours....if anyone would care to treat me with Carmageddon 2, I would be most grateful.

Cheers all
goggites! The time is upon us all, the anniversary of that fateful day on which I sprang forth from my mother's loins.Yes, the 25th day of February was a bloody day in American history, yet shed no unnecessary tears in remembrance, for it is thrust upon all of us to celebrate. Indeed, how many times does a man have his entire cranium engulfed by vagina? Once, twice at the very most. But what celebration is fitting for such a time? All sense and reason dictates a pint or four at the local pub would suffice, but barring unlikely coincidence, the lesser offering of _Banished_ would indeed a merry man make me.

Cheers to you all, and let the celebrations commence!
natronosaurus: goggites! The time is upon us all, the anniversary of that fateful day on which I sprang forth from my mother's loins.Yes, the 25th day of February was a bloody day in American history, yet shed no unnecessary tears in remembrance, for it is thrust upon all of us to celebrate. Indeed, how many times does a man have his entire cranium engulfed by vagina? Once, twice at the very most. But what celebration is fitting for such a time? All sense and reason dictates a pint or four at the local pub would suffice, but barring unlikely coincidence, the lesser offering of _Banished_ would indeed a merry man make me.

You good sir, I like this!

Good tidings to you on your name day!
Furthermore, may you be offered a good Banishing!
natronosaurus: goggites! The time is upon us all, the anniversary of that fateful day on which I sprang forth from my mother's loins.Yes, the 25th day of February was a bloody day in American history, yet shed no unnecessary tears in remembrance, for it is thrust upon all of us to celebrate. Indeed, how many times does a man have his entire cranium engulfed by vagina? Once, twice at the very most. But what celebration is fitting for such a time? All sense and reason dictates a pint or four at the local pub would suffice, but barring unlikely coincidence, the lesser offering of _Banished_ would indeed a merry man make me.

Happy birthday and thankyou very much for Carmageddon 2 :)
low rated
Last try for dracula 4 if anyone has a spare key. To continue the story of the triology. (and the fifth if GOG adds it)
http://www.indiegala.com/
Let others go first please.
Hi fellow GoG-ers!
I'm about to finish The Witcher. Anyone has a spare Witcher 2 key, so I can continue Geralt's epic journey? :)
Would love a copy of Broken Sword 2 if anyone has a spare code going
Cheers amigos
high rated
giofive: Would love a copy of Broken Sword 2 if anyone has a spare code going
Cheers amigos
There you go.
Nox or Sacred Gold if anyone is generous.
If anybody feeling generous or has a spare code, I would love to receive a copy of Broken Sword 1

Thanks
Post edited February 28, 2014 by RevolutionSphere