It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone's feeling in a good mood, then I would really love Realms of the Haunting that's on promo right now , been wanting to play that for a while now, looks really cool

Thanks!
Carmageddon 2 anyone?
If anyone can spare Waxworks from the promo that would amazing, thanks.
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, then I would really love Realms of the Haunting that's on promo right now , been wanting to play that for a while now, looks really cool

Thanks!
GOG codes for this game were given out by Indie Gala for their Halloween bundle. You might still find some around.
Post edited December 02, 2013 by adambiser
if any one has a spare copy of any Tex Murphy games, i am looking for them and i promise i will will play till i finish them if i get them. thank you in advance
the_atm: If anyone can spare Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 or 2 from the promo that would amazing, thanks.
giofive: More cowardly low repping here, this is not what this thread is about people.
Wonder why the random low repping?
high rated
Hmmm....

I don't visit near as much as I used to, but the downrepping thing doesn't belong here.

I am not the op, have absolutely no authority here whatsoever, but it is simply a place to ask, or post, what people want in any way they desire.

A wish place, no-one is begging, where all are free to ask for what they like without repercussions.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but this is the way it was.

Please find a code for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 below, for your time and consideration:

Edit to remove code.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Dischord
Dischord: Hmmm....

I don't visit near as much as I used to, but the downrepping thing doesn't belong here.

I am not the op, have absolutely no authority here whatsoever, but it is simply a place to ask, or post, what people want in any way they desire.

A wish place, no-one is begging, where all are free to ask for what they like without repercussions.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but this is the way it was.

Please find a code for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 below, for your time and consideration:

GL2P-MR3W-HUKX-GCNU
redeemed thanks, and i agree with you. this place seems to be placed to have people put in there wishes. don't down rep people for wishing
Dischord:
Nicely done mate. Not redeemed - and yes, think yer pretty much right.
...and yes, still havent managed to get to bed! Heheh! Inabit!

*damn you unrelneting PM's!

Edit: ah... bob got it!
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Sachys
ma5terbob: redeemed thanks, and i agree with you. this place seems to be placed to have people put in there wishes. don't down rep people for wishing
Congrats and hope you enjoy! c
Sachys: Nicely done mate. Not redeemed - and yes, think yer pretty much right.
...and yes, still havent managed to get to bed! Heheh! Inabit!

*damn you unreleneting PM's!
PM's will get you every time... g'night friend, unless you have some of those special pm's i need no knowledge of :-)
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Dischord
Dischord:
O_o7
Sachys: O_o7
Must be good, keep kicking mate

Can't say I know what the hell it means, not the brightest when it comes to online indicators, but give it hell bud.
Sachys: O_o7
Dischord: Must be good, keep kicking mate

Can't say I know what the hell it means, not the brightest when it comes to online indicators, but give it hell bud.
its either me scratching my head with a perplexed face or me looking away euphemistiacally! heheh!
Dischord: Must be good, keep kicking mate

Sachys: its either me scratching my head with a perplexed face or me looking away euphemistiacally! heheh!
Whew, certainly glad I wasn't condoning anything that might have deprived you, or a good lass, of a fulfilling evening.