It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My small Wishlist, in case anybody feeling generous

Theme Park

Constructor

Sanitarium
This is a humble request for Myst : Masterpiece edition while it's on sale
Much love
ma5terbob: wasteland
<snip>
Leucius: Check your PM's, and Merry Christmas, Bob.
thank you and merry Christmas
Those games were on my wishlist for quite time so if some1 feels gifty I would love to play them.Thx

-Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
-Blood (One Uint Whole Blood)
-Blood 2: The Chosen + Expansion
-Bloodrayne
-Painkiller Black Edition
-Messiah
Would like Indigo Prophecy on gog while it's on sale, also asking for this on Classifieds if you want anything in return.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post9078
Post edited December 13, 2013 by jcoa
Its been a while since I posted in here, but since time of special sales has come, here's one end-year-mega-post. Today is Friday the 13th in the last month of year of our lord 2013. Related to that here are 13 games series from GOG that are on my wishlist and would shine like christmas lights during this holidays if someone find me worthy of any (part) of them:
Special Tier
1. Cannon Fodder, Cannon Fodder 2
2. Re-Volt
3. Clive Barker’s Undying
4. Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
5. Stronghold HD
6. Dracula Trilogy
7. Heroes of Might & Magic, Heroes of Might & Magic 2 Gold, Heroes of Might & Magic 5 Bundle
8. Gobliiins Pack
9. Age of Wonders, Age of Wonders 2: The Wizards Throne, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
10. Thief Gold, Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Super Special Tier
1. Dungeon Keeper Gold
2. Startopia
3. Eschalon: Book II

Thanks for a lovely gaming Q4of2013, GOGers (love you peeps!)and happy holidays to all!
I will gladly wellcome Wasteland ... love the fallout saga and wanna play the start of all this.. thanks ^_^
Post edited December 13, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
Well since these great deals are going around if anyone is feeling the Christmas spirit I would muchly appreciate any of these:

-Theme Park
-Pirates Gold Plus
-Star Control 1 + 2
-Guilty Gear X2 Reload
-Wasteland
-Robinson's Requiem Collection
-Darklands
-Blade of Darkness

Thank you for your time! and Merry early Christmas to you all!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Elvin
I would like to thank the person who donated Defcon for the giveaway, he has messages blocked so i can't thank him personally, and i dont know if he wants to stay anonymous, but you know who you are.

And a slight bump for http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12590
Attachments:
snap3.jpg (181 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum
WOW
Post edited December 13, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: Anyone with that $2 Gabby Knight? I'm broke until Monday but it won't be $2 on Monday so I'll go rain check or pure unbridled generosity. Of course if the game totally sucks don't bother, it's just I'm tired of people telling me "You have to try GK!"
and now you own it

Have Fun
I want to make a gift but how do I do it without knowing the person's email?
No-one's leaving their email here
flamming_python: I want to make a gift but how do I do it without knowing the person's email?
just mark as a gift, send it to an email of your own and under "gifts" under "may account" you'll see it with a code for redeeming, then you can PM it.

Edit: and to leave your email in the open would not be wise - hence people do not.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Sachys
flamming_python: I want to make a gift but how do I do it without knowing the person's email?
Sachys: just mark as a gift, send it to an email of your own and under "gifts" under "may account" you'll see it with a code for redeeming, then you can PM it.
k tnx!
Sachys: just mark as a gift, send it to an email of your own and under "gifts" under "may account" you'll see it with a code for redeeming, then you can PM it.
flamming_python: k tnx!
no problem!