It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: its either me scratching my head with a perplexed face or me looking away euphemistiacally! heheh!
Dischord: Whew, certainly glad I wasn't condoning anything that might have deprived you, or a good lass, of a fulfilling evening.
Narp! Only my existence does that! heheh!

RIGHT I AM OFF!
*marches away and doesn't check PM's this time
Dischord: Whew, certainly glad I wasn't condoning anything that might have deprived you, or a good lass, of a fulfilling evening.
Sachys: Narp! Only my existence does that! heheh!

RIGHT I AM OFF!
*marches away and doesn't check PM's this time
g'night bud.
Ultima Underworld

Redeemed
Post edited December 01, 2013 by Moonbeam
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Raiden Legacy from the Black Friday sale. Unfortunately the sale hit when I don't have a penny to spare. Please and thank you in advance, and I hope everyone is having a good and safe weekend. :)
Dischord: Hmmm....

I don't visit near as much as I used to, but the downrepping thing doesn't belong here.

I am not the op, have absolutely no authority here whatsoever, but it is simply a place to ask, or post, what people want in any way they desire.

A wish place, no-one is begging, where all are free to ask for what they like without repercussions.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but this is the way it was.

Please find a code for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 below, for your time and consideration:

Edit to remove code.
Well said my friend

I don't visit near as much as I used to, but the downrepping thing doesn't belong here.

I am not the op, have absolutely no authority here whatsoever, but it is simply a place to ask, or post, what people want in any way they desire.

A wish place, no-one is begging, where all are free to ask for what they like without repercussions.

Please find a code for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 below, for your time and consideration:

Edit to remove code.
I wish I could be that eloquent. Very nice.

Edit to remove code.
giofive: Well said my friend
This, +1 to Dischord. I think its the feelings of many here, but not many dare to say it aloud.

A bump for this request for the xmas giveaway, some more donations added.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12590

What I Currently have to use and bringing in myself:
2 GOG games
15 Steam/Desura keys

Donations:
7 GOG games
Steam keys

Oh and my flu is mostly over which i am glad off, although still a runny nose. :p But if anyone could take this into
account one more time. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12603
Cheers.
Post edited December 02, 2013 by lugum
Thanks to everyone that responded, and it seems I left this thing on again without logging off.

Doorbells, company, and maybe even dancing the minuet with shadows for all I know (a long night.)

Have fun, c
Dischord: Thanks to everyone that responded, and it seems I left this thing on again without logging off.

Doorbells, company, and maybe even dancing the minuet with shadows for all I know (a long night.)

Have fun, c
You were sending PMs constantly for twelve hours weren't you!?
One more request for a rollercoaster tycoon game- ideally the second one.

Truely apprciated
One last bump before the sale ends, if anyone is feeling generous
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post12604

Thank you for your time
If anyone has spare Tzar: The Burden of the Crown or Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 from the current sale I would truly appreciate it.

My budget has been tight the past weeks but it doesn't seem to be getting any better sadly, university and money don't go well together, even though I wish they did ... The sale is ending too soon and I probably will miss it, so I am giving my best hope someone will be able to help out with any one of the games. Both are great titles and have been a long time in my wishlist, but why the heck did GOG make such a good sale at such a poor time, I must be jinxed....
mm3n: If anyone has spare Tzar: The Burden of the Crown or Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 from the current sale I would truly appreciate it.

My budget has been tight the past weeks but it doesn't seem to be getting any better sadly, university and money don't go well together, even though I wish they did ... The sale is ending too soon and I probably will miss it, so I am giving my best hope someone will be able to help out with any one of the games. Both are great titles and have been a long time in my wishlist, but why the heck did GOG make such a good sale at such a poor time, I must be jinxed....
You could always do that trade with me. ;)
Just a request for either Worms 2, Independence War 1, Powerslide or Simon the Sorcerer 1 :)
Post edited December 01, 2013 by ggf162
If someone feeels generous I wouldn't mind: Valdis Story: Abyssal City & Dust: An Elysian Tail