It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling generous then either Stronghold HD or Stronghold Crusader HD. I'm new to RTS so thought these might be a nice, gentle introduction. If you're feeling extra generous then Heretic Kingdoms:The Inquisition instead. When I've got some extra cash available I'll spread the love by gifting a game and making someone else as happy as I'd be. Thanks :)
Post edited March 09, 2014 by Pajama
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of Harvester, please and thank you. I used to have the game, but for some reason it has disappeared in recent years. I remember quiet enjoying the game growing up, and finding it a real gem. Thanks for your time in reading this, and as always, I hope everyone is having a happy and safe day/night/sleep. :)
I would love to try any of these games from the weekend promo:

Empire Earth 2 (really enjoyed the first EE game)
Rogue Trooper (found out about this via GOG, seems like a great shooter)
Stronghold Crusader HD (as with EE, loved Stronghold and curious to play the follow-up)

Cheers and thanks for your consideration of fulfilling any of these wishes! :)
Post edited March 09, 2014 by mondo84
Thought after a couple of days I would bump this thread with my request again.

Pinball Gold Pack while it's still on sale, if anyone's feeling generous, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd just buy it myself, but I'm concerned about funds right now.

Many thanks in advance.
RadonGOG: Oh, I´m blind---but: What the Hell, 635 Games! I have to congratulate you---in your 49 months on GOG you´ve bought a little less then thirteen games a month...
Make that 636! :)

Sorry, not to reply to people's questions about the gogwiki - I've been kind of busy running half a marathon! Anyway, looks like you got your answers without my help, so all's good. :)
my wishlist:
Shadowrun Returns
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland
any of the Thief series
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Harvester
Sword of the Samurai
Silent Service 1+2
Sid Meier's Covert Ops
Privateer 2:The Darkening
Blade of Darkness

PM me
I have no money....All I want is Fahrenheit
Any good guys out there who can gift a brother a game?
I´d be really excited and would appreciate a Flatout II-Gift Code!
Thanks!
judge dredd is on sale for less than 2 dollars, be cool to have
I'd love to have any of the following!

Shadowrun Returns
The Bard's Tale
Wasteland
Thief
Thief II
For a long time I got on my wishlist Bloodrayne and Bloodrayne 2 so if someone feels gifty then I would like to play it or them.
low rated
grunthos64: judge dredd is on sale for less than 2 dollars, be cool to have
What about all those free games you've recently received in the ninja thread? Are you really this greedy that you want yet another game bought for you? Really??? I suppose none of those other games you've asked for were "cool to have"...they were just "free to have" huh?

The cesspool this place has become...its a shame.
high rated
teshra: What about all those free games you've recently received in the ninja thread? Are you really this greedy that you want yet another game bought for you? Really??? I suppose none of those other games you've asked for were "cool to have"...they were just "free to have" huh?

Many of the points you make are valid. However I think people would be more inclined to listen to them if you did something more substantial than rag on people. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. All your criticism is doing currently is creating a negative vibe on the community boards. How about instead of being the Sunday preacher who screams about hell and brimstone whenever you show up why not encourage people to try and improve by small steps. To my knowledge no one has ever been inspired to change for the better by being called a cesspool.

The GAs go to peoples heads. I know I have a problem, so I've been trying to limiting the number of GAs I enter, entering for regular GA givers for games they want, as well as contributing more to discussion boards. Maybe other people have one too, but I think showing them the right path would produce better results then putting up road signs on the wrong one.
Post edited March 10, 2014 by theslitherydeee
teshra: What about all those free games you've recently received in the ninja thread? Are you really this greedy that you want yet another game bought for you? Really??? I suppose none of those other games you've asked for were "cool to have"...they were just "free to have" huh?

theslitherydeee: Many of the points you make are valid. However I think people would be more inclined to listen to them if you did something more substantial than rag on people. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. All your criticism is doing currently is creating a negative vibe on the community boards. How about instead of being the Sunday preacher who screams about hell and brimstone whenever you show up why not encourage people to try and improve by small steps. To my knowledge no one has ever been inspired to change for the better by being called a cesspool.

The GAs go to peoples heads. I know I have a problem, so I've been trying to limiting the number of GAs I enter, entering for regular GA givers for games they want, as well as contributing more to discussion boards. Maybe other people have one too, but I think showing them the right path would produce better results then putting up road signs on the wrong one.
I kinda think its harrassment that he has followed me from that thread. I give alot too when I have money, planning on giving Duck Tales out soon in fact. I don't judge and I asked for it in the right thread.

Oh yeah, I gave out some of the ones I did win. Thank you very much

Don't want to sound like a drama queen, but I think I will take a break from the forums for a while now. Used to be the greatest community online, doing these just for fun and all.......what else DO you do on this thread?, but no there is a group of vocal assholes that want to ruin it for everyone.

Congratulations dickweed you just ruined the whole site for someone for shouting in a GIFT THREAD. Hope you like your life beating kids with a stick and kicking dogs.
Post edited March 10, 2014 by grunthos64
high rated

My belief is that this is a free for all ask a gift thread. No need to point fingers at who has or has not won something. Let potential gifters be the judges of that.

Whoever is giving, is doing it because it makes him feel better and he wants to see someone else happy.

Hell, I don't really need new games, but sometimes I come here just because I'm feeling awful that particular day, and a gift is a simple but sure way to make me very freakin' happy. And I had plenty of those thanks to people around this place. I even handed out some in a few occasions.

So just let the guy be. Everything will be fine.