It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: Red Faction or Red Faction 2 would be VERY appreciated ! Thanks for reading :-)
Dischord: Please check PM, and accept my apology for deciding to read the word "or" as "and."

Edit: To clarify.
I can't believe it ! Big thank you Dischord !!! My mouse and my keyboard can't wait to downloading it :-D
Hey kind stranger Shelter is on SALE so if anyone's kind enough it would be really awesome :)
PhilAMB029: Hey kind stranger Shelter is on SALE so if anyone's kind enough it would be really awesome :)
*purrs*
EDIT: Thank you very much for both games!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Ghildrean
[redacted]
Post edited February 13, 2014 by ggf162
If someone feels very generous, I will accept with joy Downfall.
The Cat Lady is one of the best game I played last yer, if this one is as good as Cat Lady was, then it's a must buy.
If some fell generous today, Fist Puncher would make my day better ^^
Thanks for reading.
Post edited February 15, 2014 by Trid
If anyone has a spare and is feeling generous, I'd love a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004.
Thanks!
If anyone feels very, very generous, I'd be grateful for any of those D&D titles:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Baaldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2: Complete
The Temple of Elemental Evil
My wishlist:
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete

Thanks to the kind saint :)
My only request is Painkiller Black Edition so if any1 feels gifty then I would like to play it ;p
I would like the first baldurs gate that is on sale now, thank you. :)

Edit 2: Coelocanth hooked me up as I napped thank you to him very very very much. :)
Post edited February 14, 2014 by pimpmonkey2382
Wishlist:

System Shock 2
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE

Thank you!
Wishlist (On GoG):
Wargame: European Escalation
Any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games
Thank you in advance and happy valentine's day!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by robb5
Would like Fist Puncher please.