It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Bismarck: Last time for asking for awhile, heading out of town for over a week. Colonization would be immense fun while sitting in the passenger seat... :P
Even before the TSA was playing "feely meely", I quit flying.

Please check PM, and let's hope the TSA doesn't "colonize" something in your domain :-)
hmmm....
Bismarck: Last time for asking for awhile, heading out of town for over a week. Colonization would be immense fun while sitting in the passenger seat... :P
Dischord: Even before the TSA was playing "feely meely", I quit flying.

Please check PM, and let's hope the TSA doesn't "colonize" something in your domain :-)
Thank you very much! Civ IV totally ruined this game, can't wait to play the original again. :)
Bismarck: Thank you very much! Civ IV totally ruined this game, can't wait to play the original again. :)
NP
Oh, I forgot, Heroes III, or King's Bounty, it would be much appreciated :)

Sorry for bothering
Dischord: Please check PM.
tinyE: Good that you gave that to him, bad that you contributed to his no longer having a life, or sleeping, or eating, or bathing. I for one know I forgot about all of that when i first played DD. XD
I laughed so hard at this, thank you Dischord for your generosity and TinyE for his hilarious comments of always. +1
man, my wishlist is now much shorter :D
Post edited May 06, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Anything from today's sale I have none of these games embarrassing (blushes)
Both Wing Commander III & IV would be so nice to have!

Edit: Thanks!
Post edited May 04, 2013 by RadonGOG
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/crusader_no_remorse

would be great
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of your favorite game from the EA promo. I like RPG's and strategy games, which one is your favorite? Let's play it! hehe Thank you in advance. :)
Post edited May 03, 2013 by Drakeer
if anyone is feeling generous would love to have from the ea promo

1) dungeon keeper 1 and 2

2) nox

3) land of lore 1+2 and 3

4) medal of honor allied assault war chest
nm
Post edited May 05, 2013 by Whitewraith
I speant all of my money on Settlers 3.
Anyone have a spare:

EVERY Wing Commander (minus Privateer)

If not, how about my dignity? Can someone please gift that to me? :P In all fairness it already belongs to me, it's not like you'd be gifting me anything, merely returning something. :D
Post edited May 05, 2013 by tinyE
No cash till middle of next week and a few games from my wishlist on the weekend promo :

Wing Commander 4
Dungeon Keeper
Theme Hospital
Simcity