It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: +1 to you bro, thanks for doing this.
HijacK: I don't get it! Do you have a spare key of Knights & Merchants or not? xD Your post was confusing. If yes , can I relieve you of it? :P
woosk: Check your pm.
HijacK: I gave you a +1. It's great to see people who give a helping hand :D
I had one, was about to gift it to Licurg, but didn't read the post above from innerring stating that he had one aswell and gifted it to Licurg, then all the talk got me curious and I decided to redeem it :dd sorry.

Excuse me for the late reply, wasn't around.

In any case I sent you a PM :)
deleted
Post edited May 05, 2013 by ne_zavarj
HijacK: I don't get it! Do you have a spare key of Knights & Merchants or not? xD Your post was confusing. If yes , can I relieve you of it? :P

I gave you a +1. It's great to see people who give a helping hand :D
Crsldmc: I had one, was about to gift it to Licurg, but didn't read the post above from innerring stating that he had one aswell and gifted it to Licurg, then all the talk got me curious and I decided to redeem it :dd sorry.

Excuse me for the late reply, wasn't around.

In any case I sent you a PM :)
No biggie. Thanks for the help anyway! :D
Looking for a copy of Betrayal at Krondor. Thanks for the generosity in advance!
Looking for a key of Divine Divinity. If anyone has a spare one and nothing to do with it , I'd be happy to put it to good use. :D
high rated
HijacK: Looking for a key of Divine Divinity. If anyone has a spare one and nothing to do with it , I'd be happy to put it to good use. :D
Please check PM.
HijacK: Looking for a key of Divine Divinity. If anyone has a spare one and nothing to do with it , I'd be happy to put it to good use. :D
Dischord: Please check PM.
Good that you gave that to him, bad that you contributed to his no longer having a life, or sleeping, or eating, or bathing. I for one know I forgot about all of that when i first played DD. XD
tinyE: Good that you gave that to him, bad that you contributed to his no longer having a life, or sleeping, or eating, or bathing. I for one know I forgot about all of that when i first played DD. XD
I did the same thing with many games, RTW and now Stronghold Crusader through the 50 game campaign :-)
tinyE: Good that you gave that to him, bad that you contributed to his no longer having a life, or sleeping, or eating, or bathing. I for one know I forgot about all of that when i first played DD. XD
Dischord: I did the same thing with many games, RTW and now Stronghold Crusader through the 50 game campaign :-)
I'm playing that right now too. I finished Stronghold and now I'm working through the Crusader Saladin histroical battles.
awesome Dischord +rep..
tinyE: I'm playing that right now too. I finished Stronghold and now I'm working through the Crusader Saladin histroical battles.
I ran the same course, Stronghold first, then beat this one to death too.
buckstone: awesome Dischord +rep..
Thanks, nice to be back!
Post edited May 02, 2013 by Dischord
I would like Heroes of Might & Magic 3, thank you :D
Games I would Love

- Retro City Rampage

- System Shock 2

- Tomb Raider 1+2+3

In return, here is Jim Carrey singing " I am the walrus"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keiQ9Fab6pE
Post edited May 02, 2013 by dracomage1996
Last time for asking for awhile, heading out of town for over a week. Colonization would be immense fun while sitting in the passenger seat... :P
MDK, pleeeease!?!