It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anyone got a spare code of NW2 laying around? or some sort of JRPG like game?
anyone willing to gift me the earth 2150 compelete or anachronox or septerra core i'd be very greatful and repay the favor!
If anybody were to be kind enough to provide one or both Eschalon games while they're still on sale I would be eternally grateful...
Would like to take a closer look at Deathtrap Dungeons!
It seems very nice, so if it´s the favourite game of somebody around here...
Someone please gift me Deathtrap Dungeon!! I've wanted to play it for years! Pleeeease! I'll be forever grateful if you do!
MasterInferno: If anybody were to be kind enough to provide one or both Eschalon games while they're still on sale I would be eternally grateful...
I tried to buy the first one for you but i accidently bought it for myself
MasterInferno: If anybody were to be kind enough to provide one or both Eschalon games while they're still on sale I would be eternally grateful...
ZebTm: I tried to buy the first one for you but i accidently bought it for myself
If you haven't downloaded anything from it, contact support explaining that you had meant it as a gift.
ZebTm: I tried to buy the first one for you but i accidently bought it for myself
adambiser: If you haven't downloaded anything from it, contact support explaining that you had meant it as a gift.
I just a few days ago got done having them split up a gift of 3 games into individual games because i was trying to buy contest prizes and checked out with all three in my cart. and now im getting ready to email them about some of my games looking like tv static with an occasional black line or two. so i guess i could do that but i feel bad about wasting so much of their time anyway
Post edited May 09, 2013 by ZebTm
high rated
ok it was only $3 so i kept the game and bought him a new one. have fun dude
pugsarecool: Someone please gift me Deathtrap Dungeon!! I've wanted to play it for years! Pleeeease! I'll be forever grateful if you do!
sent, enjoy
If anyone wants to gift me back or whatever my current list is just Clive Barker's Undying and Shadow Warrior
Post edited May 10, 2013 by ZebTm
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of any of the following 3:

Avernum: The Complete Saga
Zafehouse: Diaries
Pathologic

Please, and a huge thank you in advance. :)
updated for new promo
Post edited May 11, 2013 by akhliber
Nvm
Post edited May 10, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Would really like leisure suit larry: love for sail. I will repay the community with a pretty big giveaway
Dreamfall (http://www.gog.com/gamecard/dreamfall_the_longest_journey) from my general wishlist is now on sale.
Would be awesome to get it!
Edit: Dreamfall kindly gifted by YnK!
Post edited July 03, 2013 by RadonGOG
I've been really sick for a few days and could use a distraction from how shitty I'm feeling. :( If anyone feels like sharing, I'd love a copy of The Longest Journey. Thank you.