It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My little wishlist:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition

Also, I would not mind Earth 2140 or Knights and Merchants key if some have spare from bundle

Thx for reading.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Trid
Wish list is moderately long, but there's one in particular, and that's Colonization, Sid meier's. Maaaaaaaaany an hour of play back when it was still accessed through DOS...lol. Going to buy it in the near future if it doesn't get gifted. Even if you don't gift it, I advise that you should look into it for yourself~
It's been a while since I posted a full wishlist. Thanks for looking!

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Blade of Darkness
Catacombs Pack
Clive Barker's Undying
Krush Kill n' Destroy Xtreme
Magic Carpet 2
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Silver
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
System Shock 2

Edited for a typing error, had to fix that.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by Ric1987
Cat Broad if anyone has it.
My last shot at Fallout 1 or 2. I understand that people can't afford to just give away money, but I like to think of it as an investment; influencing me in my decisions which will eventually lead me to creating a story with plot comparable to games of old. I will make you laugh, I will make you cry, and will make you want scream, and you will enjoy every moment of it.
Would love a copy of Fez but can't afford it at the moment.
Fez please!

Thanks in advance!
Avadon the black fortress please
crossing fingers : )
Anyone looking for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion? Reply to this post.
(Key expires May 14, so act fast!)
I figured I'd give this another go before the 50% deal is over tomorrow but, if anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition. Please and thank you in advance. :)
adambiser: Anyone looking for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion? Reply to this post.
Looks like fun, sign me up?
adambiser: Anyone looking for Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion? Reply to this post.
Bismarck: Looks like fun, sign me up?
It is but be careful. I ninjad a copy of it and thought "Great! Free game!" Twenty minutes after playing it I was in here spending all my utility and grocery money on similar games because I had become so hooked.
Sent! Enjoy!
adambiser: Sent! Enjoy!
Before the day is out he's gonna need both Strongholds and all three Settlers. Just FYI. :P
I also have a spare Knight & Merchants key. If anyone wants it, reply to the post.