It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: snip
Thanks for the explanation .
tinyE: snip
ne_zavarj: Thanks for the explanation .
No prob! :D
I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask: if anyone has a spare copy of Fez that they don't need, I can give it a kind and loving home.

Also, I want to try and help one of my real-life friends on this site. They posted earlier in this thread that they had never played Psychonauts, and I'd be very grateful to the person who can help him experience this amazing game for the first time.
not on sale, but as a great man said: "I have a dream": Silent Stom
If anyone is feeling generous, I would absolutely love a copy of Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, while it is still 50% off. Please and thank you, in advance. :)
I finally bought Settlers 3 so I no longer need it gifted to me, but if you'd just like to hang out and gab, you know, girlfriend stuff, let me know. :P
All I want is: Ultima Underworld 1 + 2

It would be extremely awesome and nice if someone is generous enough to gift me it! Thank you!
Temple of Elemental Evil and/or Arcanum if anyone is generous.

They are on my list of classic CRPGs to beat this year and beyond.
if any one is feeling generous would love to have avadon the black fortress from the current indie gem promo.
I´m still in search of Another World and Eador: Masters of the Broken World.
If someone is feeling generous...
high rated
blitsfire: if any one is feeling generous would love to have avadon the black fortress from the current indie gem promo.
Check PM. Enjoy:)
blitsfire: if any one is feeling generous would love to have avadon the black fortress from the current indie gem promo.
Mjex: Check PM. Enjoy:)
thanks man :)
Thought about buying Avadon for a while, but now that I have spent my money elsewhere and it's on sale for $4 USD, I will post here in the hopes that someone will be truly generous!

Cheers!

Edit:
Scrounged up some mulah and bought it myself! Thanks for the thought, everyone, but I don't have any more wishes right now! ;)
Post edited May 01, 2013 by zwwilderma
repost:

Deus Ex:Invisible War
Omikrom:The Nomad Soul
Pathologic
The Cat Lady
Sword of the Stars:The Pit
Daikatana
Beyond Good and Evil
Painkiller:Black Edition

contact me by PM
If anyone feels generous enough , Avadon: The Black Fortress is on my wishlist and it's actually on sale now.
PM me for my email please.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by HijacK