It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Same as ever. Hows you?
N0x0ss: Just installed my new PC... Graphics look really sharp, But I've been playing The blackwell legacy on it ^^

If the serie is good enough, I might just buy Resonance.

So far the 1st game has been really really short... The second has more features and the main protagonist is much more likeable.
I believe that Wadjet Eye didn't actually make Resonance, only published it, so it's probably worth trying even if you don't like Blackwell.
enclaver: Wow, you are incredible :) Thank you man :) You are our hero !
slaktarn: our savier from boredom, if he only could save me ;)
need cpr, mouth on mouth? :p
lugum: need cpr, mouth on mouth? :p
DOGS
N0x0ss: Just installed my new PC... Graphics look really sharp, But I've been playing The blackwell legacy on it ^^

If the serie is good enough, I might just buy Resonance.

So far the 1st game has been really really short... The second has more features and the main protagonist is much more likeable.
Gazoinks: I believe that Wadjet Eye didn't actually make Resonance, only published it, so it's probably worth trying even if you don't like Blackwell.
games are very much alike though.
Dischord as always you are top notch! :D
At the top of my wishlist right now (but only because Carmageddon hasn't been released on GOG yet):

Police Quest: SWAT 1+2

If anyone feels generous to gift me this game, then thank you very much!
Dischord: Just want to thank everyone here, as you are all top notch!

If I haven't gotten to you yet, here's to the day I do, as this community is full of great people who help each other in many other forums, most of which I don't know enough to post in :-)

Take care, one and all, and my pleasure to be a part here; my salute friends!
You, sir, are a great man for doing this and a great example for those who would like to help the community.

I salute you.
enclaver: Wow, you are incredible :) Thank you man :) You are our hero !
Gone, but not forgotten.. Check PM.
Dischord: Just want to thank everyone here, as you are all top notch!

If I haven't gotten to you yet, here's to the day I do, as this community is full of great people who help each other in many other forums, most of which I don't know enough to post in :-)

Take care, one and all, and my pleasure to be a part here; my salute friends!
Ghildrean: You, sir, are a great man for doing this and a great example for those who would like to help the community.

I salute you.
Thanks, but is you guys who make this place. I only stop in from time to time :-)
Post edited June 23, 2012 by Dischord
It almost feels greedy to update wishlist here at the moment because Dischord is so busy gifting. +1 to you :-)

My wishlist at the moment contains:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Return to Krondor
King's Quest 1+2+3
Resonance
Silver
Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

So if anyone is feeling generous, thanks :-)
Post edited June 24, 2012 by moonshineshadow
Syndicate
Commandos: Ammo Pack
Crusader: No Regret
Feeble Files
Dischord: Gone, but not forgotten.. Check PM.
Ghildrean: You, sir, are a great man for doing this and a great example for those who would like to help the community.

I salute you.
Dischord: Thanks, but is you guys who make this place. I only stop in from time to time :-)
But when you stop by you do it with a bang :)
high rated
moonshineshadow: It almost feels greedy to update wishlist here at the moment because Dischord is so busy gifting. +1 to you :-)

My wishlist at the moment contains:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Return to Krondor
King's Quest 1+2+3
Resonance
Silver
Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows
Tomb Raider 1+2+3

So if anyone is feeling generous, thanks :-)
It isn't greed, is purpose of thread! Check PM.
GameRager: Syndicate
Commandos: Ammo Pack
Crusader: No Regret
Feeble Files
Check PM.
Post edited June 23, 2012 by Dischord
Dischord: Check PM.
Thanks so much. XD
Dischord: Gone, but not forgotten.. Check PM.

Thanks, but is you guys who make this place. I only stop in from time to time :-)
Zangtesu: But when you stop by you do it with a bang :)
Thanks, remember your country well, from the good people I met there.

Very clean, with pride in the community. The mosaics I saw being placed within the sidewalks in one of your fishing villages compared very favorably with works I had seen in museums. The best part was that you could have a beer with the craftsman, and not so with the artists, long since dead, in the museums!
with all the warmth i wish i had a wishlist to post :p

well just wish i had something to give back.