It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

koolbklyn: As soon as Steam Summer sales come, I plan on giving away at least 100$ worth of games as a thanks for this site. Any idea on what I should give away ?
Bloodygoodgames: Yes, any games on GOG and not on Steam :)

Steam is a multi-million dollar company. GOG is a teeny tiny independent company that struggles. Steam doesn't need anymore money, IMO.
Why not steam games? Heck, some games are cheaper there then here. If the guy wants to give them out I see no reason why he should buy them on GOG instead and pay more for the same games(And end up giving less.).

Of course I don't care what he offers to give away or how he does it as long as he does it and enjoys doing so.
If someone was feeling generous enough to gift me The Last Express from the current sale I would be super happy. :)
I'd love to get The Last Express also! Looks very promising for every adventure games fan! If anyonefeels generous today - I would be pleased!
Post edited June 23, 2012 by keeveek
Gazoinks: If someone was feeling generous enough to gift me The Last Express from the current sale I would be super happy. :)
keeveek: I'd love to get The Last Express also! Looks very promising for every adventure games fan! If anyonefeels generous today - I would be pleased!
Check your PM inboxes =)

I do ask for one thing in return, though; Please go here and add your vote for this (GOG) site feature, if you haven't already done so. Everyone else is also encouraged to vote here as it would make it easier and more likely that I (and most likely others) would gift more.. =)
keeveek: I'd love to get The Last Express also! Looks very promising for every adventure games fan! If anyonefeels generous today - I would be pleased!
pH7: Check your PM inboxes =)

I do ask for one thing in return, though; Please go here and add your vote for this (GOG) site feature, if you haven't already done so. Everyone else is also encouraged to vote here as it would make it easier and more likely that I (and most likely others) would gift more.. =)
that's bribery :p
Voted :D

lugum: that's bribery :p
Yes, it is. Just remember; if you won't accept the bribe, I'll find someone else who will. And you might meet with an 'accident'.. ;-)

Voted already:)

Thanks!

And already voted. :)
lugum: that's bribery :p
pH7: Yes, it is. Just remember; if you won't accept the bribe, I'll find someone else who will. And you might meet with an 'accident'.. ;-)
accident?
The Deus Ex Bundle on steam is closing very soon... can anyone please get it for me? In return i could give you my witcher gog redeem code.
pH7: Yes, it is. Just remember; if you won't accept the bribe, I'll find someone else who will. And you might meet with an 'accident'.. ;-)
lugum: accident?
Isn't that what the mafia says? =P
lugum: accident?
pH7: Isn't that what the mafia says? =P
i dunno i never met with the mafia :p
pH7: Isn't that what the mafia says? =P
lugum: i dunno i never met with the mafia :p
Swedish house mafia!?
pH7: I do ask for one thing in return, though; Please go here and add your vote for this (GOG) site feature, if you haven't already done so. Everyone else is also encouraged to vote here as it would make it easier and more likely that I (and most likely others) would gift more.. =)
Already voted. Definitely would be a good idea.