It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a great urge to play Sanitarium right now :)
I would really love to play Neverwinter Nights :)
I have by a topic here on gog found out that the game outcast is great, which judging by the screenshots is not the case, now i am wondering if some kind soul could prove me wrong. the easiest way i guess would be spending $ 5.99.
slaktarn: I have by a topic here on gog found out that the game outcast is great, which judging by the screenshots is not the case, now i am wondering if some kind soul could prove me wrong. the easiest way i guess would be spending $ 5.99.
so you want someone else to take that gamble for $ 5,99 wether you might like it or not?
not very convincing.
slaktarn: I have by a topic here on gog found out that the game outcast is great, which judging by the screenshots is not the case, now i am wondering if some kind soul could prove me wrong. the easiest way i guess would be spending $ 5.99.
lugum: so you want someone else to take that gamble for $ 5,99 wether you might like it or not?
not very convincing.
You have clearly not noticed my style of writing here on the forums my dear lugum. i have looked at the reviews, at gog and other places, i also looked up artwork, soundtracks and other features. all i stated was that i didn't liked the look of the screenshots but, that is a very minor fear that i have and i almost gone thanks to Fenixp
As soon as Steam Summer sales come, I plan on giving away at least 100$ worth of games as a thanks for this site. Any idea on what I should give away ?
koolbklyn: As soon as Steam Summer sales come, I plan on giving away at least 100$ worth of games as a thanks for this site. Any idea on what I should give away ?
Erm... Are you giving away only Steam games?:(
I would be very grateful for the person who would be kindly enough to give me the chance to play Arx Fatalis the spiritual sucessor of Ultima underworld XD.
I'm shamelessly posting request for Gothic game. :)
As I'm aware Deus Ex bundle is on sale on steam, can anyone gift me this? I don't have any means to buy it myself any more D:
I would love to be gift Arx Fatalis.

Thank you! :)
Gothic is only a runner-up, but if anyone is feeling generous feel free to give me a copy :-)
tarangwydion: Gothic
All yours friend, enjoy!
koolbklyn: As soon as Steam Summer sales come, I plan on giving away at least 100$ worth of games as a thanks for this site. Any idea on what I should give away ?
Yes, any games on GOG and not on Steam :)

Steam is a multi-million dollar company. GOG is a teeny tiny independent company that struggles. Steam doesn't need anymore money, IMO.
Bloodygoodgames: Yes, any games on GOG and not on Steam :)

Steam is a multi-million dollar company. GOG is a teeny tiny independent company that struggles. Steam doesn't need anymore money, IMO.
Like ^ said +1