It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: It was one time offer, sorry!
no problem :) +1 thanks for your generosity too
BeatriceElysia: If somebody has reasonably priced wish, I might fulfill it.
josh72718: Hi, id be really glad for any of the following games (under 5$)

Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

& thanks in advance
(Hint) Check the updated GOG Community Giveaway list. ;)
high rated
If anyone wants Into the breach, I'm buying him a copy.... under one condition - if I think you're scammer/begger, you will be refused.
BeatriceElysia: If anyone wants Into the breach, I'm buying him a copy.... under one condition - if I think you're scammer/begger, you will be refused.
Not in, but thanks for all the giveaways you are doing lately. Did you get a job?
BeatriceElysia: If anyone wants Into the breach, I'm buying him a copy.... under one condition - if I think you're scammer/begger, you will be refused.
greeklover: Not in, but thanks for all the giveaways you are doing lately. Did you get a job?
No, just got some nice amount of money.
greeklover: Not in, but thanks for all the giveaways you are doing lately. Did you get a job?
BeatriceElysia: No, just got some nice amount of money.
Great, just don't spend it all on games, keep some for ice creams:D
BeatriceElysia: No, just got some nice amount of money.
greeklover: Great, just don't spend it all on games, keep some for ice creams:D
Nah, I still got some.... my mum is keeping it.

And of course, I'm just offering one copy of ITB, not to all asking for it.
Post edited August 09, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
May I have it please?
I really love FTL, I played it for hundreds of hours and I would like to play their new game too.
high rated
bela555: May I have it please?
I really love FTL, I played it for hundreds of hours and I would like to play their new game too.
Sure.
bela555: May I have it please?
BeatriceElysia: Sure.
The tagline under you nickname speaks for itself. +1 for generosity :)
I missed the chance to get Orwell via Humble Bundle. Anybody has an extra unused key for it?

If possible, please.

REDVWIN
high rated
REDVWIN: I missed the chance to get Orwell via Humble Bundle. Anybody has an extra unused key for it?

If possible, please.

REDVWIN
I had a key, but I donated it to the Zeogold's community giveaway
REDVWIN: I missed the chance to get Orwell via Humble Bundle. Anybody has an extra unused key for it?

If possible, please.

REDVWIN
Just posted one on the Ninja Giveaway thread... I read you too late :)
REDWIN meanwhile got Orwell. I have a spare key left so in case anybody is interested just reply.
Post edited August 20, 2018 by MarkoH01
Thank you! Indeed, I already got Orwell.

Have a great week.

REDVWIN