It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, would it be too much to ask for Quake: The Offering from the current summer sale? Sadly the only thing I can give in return are some Steam trading cards...
low rated
I know its a lot to ask, but could anyone possibly give me a key for The Witcher 3?
if not, can I get any spare keys someone might have for any RPG games? just got a new gaming laptop and i'm in need of games
Can someone gift me S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky? It's on sale right now for $2.49(75% off) but I'm broke as a joke, right now.
high rated
Here is a free copy of Rebel Galaxy:

HUR34D75243111D3M?

? = 10 - 1

Enjoy!
Rebel Galaxy:
8RHQ9DE6B6A399E349
low rated
Can someone send to PM the key of Rebel Galaxy? I would really appreciate it.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by kmcoolice
kmcoolice: Can someone send to PM the key of Rebel Galaxy? I would really appreciate it.
it's free :P

Well kind of. Just fork over a dollar or two on something else and you get it.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by tinyE
kmcoolice: Can someone send to PM the key of Rebel Galaxy? I would really appreciate it.
tinyE: it's free :P

...or pay even less, like for Alien Breed: Tower assault Which is less than a dollar :)

Still, this is the gifting thread, so it's a valid request I guess
Post edited June 07, 2017 by skimmie
tinyE: it's free :P

skimmie: Still, this is the gifting thread, so it's a valid request I guess
True. I didn't mean to come off as attacking the guy. I was just curious.
skimmie: Still, this is the gifting thread, so it's a valid request I guess
tinyE: True. I didn't mean to come off as attacking the guy. I was just curious.
I know, I'm just offering my opinion, too :)

Also, I just found a couple of even cheaper games (they were mentioned in some other thread): Zafehouse Diaries is 39 cents and Postal 1 is 19 cents :) Might be a pricing error though, 'cause they look like double discounts or something...
tinyE: True. I didn't mean to come off as attacking the guy. I was just curious.
skimmie: I know, I'm just offering my opinion, too :)

Also, I just found a couple of even cheaper games (they were mentioned in some other thread): Zafehouse Diaries is 39 cents and Postal 1 is 19 cents :) Might be a pricing error though, 'cause they look like double discounts or something...
I don't think Postal or any of these other really cheap games are pricing errors. There are too many of them and they've been that price for more than a day. More than likely, it's just a result of the publishers finally allowing pricing on GOG that more closely resembles Steam. The market for Postal is saturated. Everybody has a copy somewhere, so $0.19 is not really that surprising.
low rated
I like to have Saints Row: The Third.

Played it on Xbox 360 back in the day.
If anyone has a spare Rebel Galaxy code that they don't want i'd appreciate it.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
VUG539EFCF449317CF
Can someone has and do not need the keys for games Alan Wake's American Nightmare or Rebel Galaxy? I would really appreciate it if you share your generosity by sending keys to PM.
Post edited June 13, 2017 by kmcoolice