It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WildHobgoblin: Another code for The Witcher 2, expiring tomorrow.
If you want it, please reply ;)
Genocide2099: I'm interested.
Sure, I'll pm you in a sec.
I'm also interested in Witcher 2 if anyone is giving away.
My Mount & Blade code:

48E3A-AB514-1ECEF-E41FE
Same here, I would also love to play Witcher 2. Is there anybody who would give me the key? I would be grateful for it.
The first person to reply to this post gets a Witcher 2 code.
Adamdos: The first person to reply to this post gets a Witcher 2 code.
Hey, would you give me the key?
Adamdos: The first person to reply to this post gets a Witcher 2 code.
iondrai: Hey, would you give me the key?
Sure.I'll send it by chat.
*Post moved to correct thread*
Post edited May 28, 2017 by GameRager
Thanks @Lazarus_03 for Witcher 2! :)
Anyone still have a Witcher 2 key/redeem code ? (i can't find how to get one, still have Gwent for 2 month where i got Witcher 1 EE *free*, but cannot find way to get Witcher 2 code, nor on GOG Galaxy, nor on website)
Dang, missed the Mount & Blade! Tried to redeem it a couple minutes after it was posted but kept getting a time-out error on the redeem page.

BTW, thanks to all that are giving away keys. Hopefully I can reciprocate at some point.
Sydhart: Dang, missed the Mount & Blade! Tried to redeem it a couple minutes after it was posted but kept getting a time-out error on the redeem page.

BTW, thanks to all that are giving away keys. Hopefully I can reciprocate at some point.
yea bro sorry i was one who got it,
Sydhart: Dang, missed the Mount & Blade! Tried to redeem it a couple minutes after it was posted but kept getting a time-out error on the redeem page.

Check your chat.

MarkoH01: Check your chat.
Aw, thanks Marko! You made my day.

I think I'm starting to come down with something though so I should probably go home from work. :)
Post edited May 31, 2017 by Sydhart
Here's a free copy of Rebel Galaxy!

HUR3F0DFB5550A55X?

?=the first letter of my username