It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Painted_Doll: Why are you spamming ?
stasongrom: Because it's not fair. I posted a request as well as all others, and do not believe that the negative is adequately
Look, nobody is obligated to gift you or anyone else anything. It's a freely act of generosity. If you get something you can be happy about it; and if not, there is no reason to be sour since you lost nothing.
LesterKnight99: "claps" Well done. That was awesome. You get an up-rep from me!
tomyam80: I agree with u, that was pretty much wat I wld like 2 say myself as well. As soon as my financial situation improves (which I hope will be soon too) I plan on giving back 2 the community as well. Thks 2 all the generous & wonderful gifters here, all the best & let's us all continue 2 make this place 1 where we enjoy hanging out in. :)
I was going to quote Three Dog from Fallout 3's Galaxy News Radio, but I found this instead:

"Never give up the faith, fight the good fight. It's not supposed to be easy, but with God's grace and strength, which surpass our knowledge, we all can make it through."

I am a man of many spiritual beliefs btw. :) And I got soul, brotha!
edit: nvm
Post edited September 24, 2015 by LesterKnight99
high rated
Ungunbu: Edit: looks like Darksiders cannot be gifted so just ignore this post.

--

My wish:

Darksiders

while on promo, thank you very much.
a little late, but here you go :D pm sent as intended a month ago ;)
Post edited September 25, 2015 by mchack
Post edited September 30, 2015 by HenitoKisou
high rated
Ungunbu: Edit: looks like Darksiders cannot be gifted so just ignore this post.

--

My wish:

Darksiders

while on promo, thank you very much.
mchack: a little late, but here you go :D pm sent as intended a month ago ;)
HUGE thanks to you :-) Please also check your Chat.
mchack: a little late, but here you go :D pm sent as intended a month ago ;)
Ungunbu: HUGE thanks to you :-) Please also check your Chat.
even bigger thanks to you ungunbu :D That outcast really does look neat ;)
Fantasy General is having it's first sale (if I'm not mistaken).
So, I'm throwing a very special imaginary coin into the imaginary wishing well...or pool...or fountain...whatever works. :D
Could someone please gift me System Shock. I won't be able to buy it until well after the launch sale. I really would appreciate it.
If anyone feel generous, I would be very happy to get this new 80 Days game. Whatever you decide, thanks!
Hello everyone, its been ages since I've posted here, but the one game I want is Quake II: Quad Damage.

Thanks in Advance!
Hello,

since Bethesda and GOG decided not to sell today's releases to German customers due to legal reasons, I have no choice but to ask the international GOG community to help me out.

The game I want is

Quake 2 Quad Damage

I'm not asking for a hand-out. I am willing to buy games in the same price range for anyone willing to gift me the games from my list.

EDIT: Fuin helped me get the Wolfenstein bundle. :) Thx a lot, man.

My offer still stands as above. If anybody's willing to gift me Quake 2 Quad Damage (at the normal price, since I am not interested in buying Quake 3) I'll buy them a game or two in return to cover their expense! :D
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Nergal01
Nergal01: Hello,

since Bethesda and GOG decided not to sell today's releases to German customers due to legal reasons, I have no choice but to ask the international GOG community to help me out.

The games I want are

Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Quake 2 Quad Damage

I'm not asking for a hand-out. I am willing to buy games in the same price range for anyone willing to gift me the games from my list.
Is it the same problem on Steam for German gamers when it comes to Wolfenstein?
Elmofongo: Is it the same problem on Steam for German gamers when it comes to Wolfenstein?
It is. The only Wolfenstein games that I can buy on the German Steam store would be the German versions of The New Order and The Old Blood. Everything else would require a VPN. As for today's releases here on GOG, the shop won't let me buy any of them without trickery.

Before I mess around with a VPN to buy today's releases, I`d rather try another way first. That's why I posted in this thread.
Elmofongo: Is it the same problem on Steam for German gamers when it comes to Wolfenstein?
Nergal01: It is. The only Wolfenstein games that I can buy on the German Steam store would be the German versions of The New Order and The Old Blood. Everything else would require a VPN. As for today's releases here on GOG, the shop won't let me buy any of them without trickery.

Before I mess around with a VPN to buy today's releases, I`d rather try another way first. That's why I posted in this thread.
In my opinion publishers who don't want to have my money don't deserve it. Even if I would pirate the game the publisher would not have a loss of it because both times he gets zero. It is about time that publishers will start to fight for the fact that games are considered to be art. The Wolfenstein problem is even more ridiculous since it is your goal to FIGHT nazis - no glorification here. I am only a bit sad that GOG cannot get any money from me this way and I belive them that they would sell Wolfenstein here if they weren't told by the publisher to not do so.