It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Free System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick

System Shock 2: NALS8955B88AC166XX

Riddick: HPMA8955B88AC166QS
I also have System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick keys. Reply if you would like them, first come, first serve.
LETS_PRETEND: I also have System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick keys. Reply if you would like them, first come, first serve.
I would like Chronicles of Riddick, please.

Thank you!
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Kronos_
Crosmando: I have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, reply to this if you want it.
Would like it if it is still available .Thanks
Crosmando: I have Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, reply to this if you want it.
vladicaris: Would like it if it is still available .Thanks
Sent.
LETS_PRETEND: I also have System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick keys. Reply if you would like them, first come, first serve.
Can I get the SS2 code for a friend who has never played it/is just getting interested in GOG?
Another SS2 key here, PM me if you want it.
EDIT: Gone.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Fesin
Fesin: Another SS2 key here, PM me if you want it.
May I? I really want to try putting my hands on it to see what it really has to offer. Thank you.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Abovet
Fesin: Another SS2 key here, PM me if you want it.
EDIT: Gone.
Thanks a lot for the game! +rep
low rated
I hate to ask again but I really want either the Myst or the X bundles.
I have an extra code for System Shock 2, so if any of you "insects" want it, just send me a sign/message! The first "insect" gets it! ;-)
got a riddick key - the quickest one can have it:

HPMAB00AEBC50165SF

edit: gone
Post edited November 09, 2015 by kpz
edit:

DampSquib got me (or rather, my friend!) covered! Totally awesome individual as usual, Damp, thanks very much!!!! Wishing you well!
Post edited November 09, 2015 by drealmer7
And another System Shock 2. Come get it!
M.Sayfullin: And another System Shock 2. Come get it!
Could I have it? <3