It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Greetings here. If anyone has a key for Shantae: Risky's Revenge, I'd be happy to own the game again on GOG. Its a solid Metroidvania game with great humor, and I don't think anyone disagrees. What do you think of it?

Thank you everyone.
Hi there folks!

As an old school CRPG aficionado, I would be interested in Challenge of the Five Realms, currently on sale at GOG for 1.39e.

Unfortunately I have exceeded my gaming budget for the month. Also my birthday was last week! *insert googly eyes*.

:-D

Edit: I just want to give a thousand thanks to the kind soul (not sure if they wish to remain anonymous) who fulfilled my birthday wish! I am happy to see that the GOG community has remained just as kind and friendly as it was back in the day when I first joined, before my long hiatus!

Next time I have the extra money or keys, it will be my turn to gift! :-D
Post edited October 26, 2015 by shadowmirage
l0rdtr3k: I would really like to play any of these games:
Morrowind
Battlespire
Redguard
Ultimate Doom\Doom 2
Any of the Quake games
Wolfenstein 3D or Return to Castle Wolfenstein
System Shock

I will appreciate if anyone gift me any of these games.
Don't mind the rep,scammers did this to it.
Sorry to here about your rep, for what it's worth I beleve you.

Not asking for,

But is This war of mine any good?, I saw it on sale a while back, though the side view looks like a turn off. Just wanted an honest opinion.

Thanks

Foxy
Post edited October 26, 2015 by KittyRules
If anyone feels generous I'd love to try out KHOLAT. The story it's based off is absolutely fascinating and it looks creepy enough to fill my halloween quota:)
Does anyone have a spare Original Sin key (from CE by example)? I can give one of my kidneys in return ;)
low rated
still looking for dark souls prepare to die ^^ if some want to share it would be awesome
and dont forget to praise the sun \[T]/
low rated
I would appreciate it if I get to play Hyperdimension Neptunia. I would be happy if I had it without Steam. Thanks again!
Well today is my birthday. I'm 23 years old as of now. Born in November 4th 1992.

So for my birthday present I really like to have anyone of these games:

Wolfenstein 3D
Doom 2
Quake 1
Quake 2
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds.
I'm just posting this here:
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
EDIT. You can pick/throw any SS2/Riddick/Banished promo keys here.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by HenitoKisou
Anyone like to have System Shock 2? First come first served...

Edit: Taken...
Post edited November 10, 2015 by Estevan66
high rated
Elmofongo: Well today is my birthday. I'm 23 years old as of now. Born in November 4th 1992.
Happy birthday! Check PM.
Was hoping someone would feel so generous as to gift me Pillars of Eternity.
System Shock 2: NA@LS16@D60B2@3DA@FEBW
Banished: R@Q3V@50@BCA9@C2@3E3@B81

Remove all @s to use.
I really haven't posted here in a while so I'll keep it simple.

Legend of Grimrock 2
Tie Fighter
Monkey Island 2.
KOTOR 2

Thanks! I <3 you no matter what.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by TekZero