It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Ledgar for Hitman 2 ... going to shoot now :)

Update to my wishlist:
Cossacks Anthology
Alien Breed + Tower Assault
The 7th Guest
World Rally Fever
Time Commando
Worms United

Any of the games from todays promo except IWD1+2 :)
Post edited February 21, 2012 by spinefarm
Thanks ledgar for the "Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura"

One doubt! Can I give rep to someone or this is just attributed automatically?
Post edited February 21, 2012 by Zangtesu
Thanks ledgar a lot for the HoMM4!
If anyone is feelings super generous.

Hitman
Hitman 2
Superfrog
Syndicate
Worms
Alien Breed
Icewind Dale 2
Deus Ex
Thief Gold
Thief 2
any of the Populous games
Cossacks

Contact PM or email : Kluz.L(at)seznam(dot)com
Hi all,

If anyone is feeling generous these are ones I'd like to play. Thank you!

Nox
Septerra Core
Planescape
Baldur's Gate 2

I will try and return the favor with some steam coupons if accepted(-50% GTA:SA, Doom3, -33 football manager 12, -25/50 Valve)

Thank you for reading,
Happeh
well i have been ninja''ed and panda'd by a panda. :p

so if anyone feels free to gift icewind dale (either part is okay) and hey with the current promo that would leave another gift for someone else. ;) (if its all in 1 code, already have neverwinter)

will do some giveaways again when i got some money.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by lugum
HappehGamer: Hi all,

Nox
Septerra Core
Planescape
Baldur's Gate 2

I will try and return the favor with some steam coupons if accepted(-50% GTA:SA, Doom3, -33 football manager 12, -25/50 Valve)

Thank you for reading,
Happeh
Check PM
HappehGamer: Hi all,

Nox
Septerra Core
Planescape
Baldur's Gate 2

Thank you for reading,
Happeh
Dischord: Check PM
I feel with D&D sale someone is going to get lots of games. :D Thanks Dischord for you generosity at all times!
ZPavelZ: I feel with D&D sale someone is going to get lots of games. :D Thanks Dischord for you generosity at all times!
Hello, and it is a great sale!

Are you picking up any?
ZPavelZ: I feel with D&D sale someone is going to get lots of games. :D Thanks Dischord for you generosity at all times!
Dischord: Hello, and it is a great sale!

Are you picking up any?
Hi! You know what happened? I finally tried Heroes III - didn't have time before Sunday. Wanted to try them than write you my impressions - and I got SO carried away that I forgot the time. :D It's a great game.
I think the selection is great with Demonstone and Neverwinter Nights, but still GOG prices are a bit too steep for me. I like their promo, even though I would rather prefer price drops (more purchase-able for me). :)
I s'pose there's no harm putting my wishlist here, thanks to anyone feeling more wealthy than I!

Crusaders of Might and Magic
Temple of Elemental Evil
MDK
Sanitarium

I still find the GOG community slightly....strange, for it's incredible generosity. I've never seen a place like this anywhere else on the web
Dischord: Hello, and it is a great sale!

Are you picking up any?
ZPavelZ: Hi! You know what happened? I finally tried Heroes III - didn't have time before Sunday. Wanted to try them than write you my impressions - and I got SO carried away that I forgot the time. :D It's a great game.
I think the selection is great with Demonstone and Neverwinter Nights, but still GOG prices are a bit too steep for me. I like their promo, even though I would rather prefer price drops (more purchase-able for me). :)
Check PM.. will keep you busy 'till the snow stops!

Edit: Changed typo bust to busy.. we all know busts can keep you busy longer, but wasn't my intent!
Post edited February 21, 2012 by Dischord
ZPavelZ: Hi! You know what happened? I finally tried Heroes III - didn't have time before Sunday. Wanted to try them than write you my impressions - and I got SO carried away that I forgot the time. :D It's a great game.
Dischord: Check PM.. will keep you busy 'till the snow stops!

Edit: Changed typo bust to busy.. we all know busts can keep you busy longer, but wasn't my intent!
It certainly will, thank you so much! :) You are doing amazing things for this community (and me, in particular :D). Also this certainly makes me feel warm. :) Even though -30C seems to finally be over here (at least I really hope so).
Post edited February 21, 2012 by ZPavelZ
Updating my wishlist after some adquisitions...

HoMM 1
HoMM 2
Baldur's Gate
Fallout
Fahrenheit
The 7th Guest

Thanks if someone if feeling kind of generous!
ZPavelZ: It certainly will, thank you so much! :) You are doing amazing things for this community (and me, in particular :D). Also this certainly makes me feel warm. :) Even though -30C seems to finally be over here (at least I really hope so).
Well, you guys are really getting it this year, wish all an early spring.