It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LeonardoCornejo: It is me again reporting on the rep case. Again someone is exploiting the reputation system. Every single post in the previous page is low rated.
Whoever is doind that deserves its account (as well as all the smurf ones it is using) permanently banned from the forum.
dragonbeast: Here's a system idea: limit forum downvotes/day
That would not prevent the use of smurf accounts and coordinated attacks on an individual, but sounds like a good start.
dragonbeast: Here's a system idea: limit forum downvotes/day
LeonardoCornejo: That would not prevent the use of smurf accounts and coordinated attacks on an individual, but sounds like a good start.
What a coincidence that Vainamoinens posts are not low rated anymore all of a sudden. ;)
Some people just have no honour at all.
LeonardoCornejo: That would not prevent the use of smurf accounts and coordinated attacks on an individual, but sounds like a good start.
Klumpen0815: What a coincidence that Vainamoinens posts are not low rated anymore all of a sudden. ;)
I did not notice that. Well, at least we know who is one of the bullies.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by LeonardoCornejo
low rated
Yes it has become the mob of flies following Sargon whenever he comments and allowing him to make a living from it.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Narakir
Klumpen0815: What a coincidence that Vainamoinens posts are not low rated anymore all of a sudden. ;)
Vain of course has no honour. Anyone remember when he threatened to report me to GoG for abuse and then edited one of replies making it appear I hated him for being Jewish. Lying assholes like that have no honour...

And why do you think he wants GoG to remove all his posts anyway? So he can downvote us with less chance of reprisal.
Narakir: Yes it has become the mob of flies following Sargon whenever he comments and allowing him to make a living from it.
At least he hasn't run of with 400.000 $

And the video has really legit points by TheLeoPirate
low rated
I have never made alternate accounts and will never make alternate accounts, and take your insinuations personally.

Keep your gamergatey smear campaign strategies to yourself entirely and for fuck's sake don't write deeply insulting PMs to people, that could be construed as harrassment.

Whoever upvoted me, thanks, and please do the same thing over in the Totalbiscuit thread.

Narakir: Yes it has become the mob of flies following Sargon whenever he comments and allowing him to make a living from it.
A very good living that was. Not bad for a person with the research capabilities of a mole rat. Of course, as gamergate the movement is de facto over and only gamergate the harrassment campaign remains, he isn't as well paid as before.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/17/1370280/-Sargon-of-Akkad-and-Thunderf00t-Gamergate-s-Well-Paid-Talking-Heads

dragonbeast: At least he hasn't run of with 400.000 $
Oh I see, it has become 400.000$ in the meantime? Listening to Sargon of Akkad's fabricated, hard to swallow conspiracy theories is obviously like pouring acid in your brain cavity.

40.000 $. And no one has run away with that money, because the money never existed. Because, no, a rather unsuccessful two people video game studio hasn't got 40k to spend on marketing in the first place. No, they wouldn't openly communicate having 'bribed' people via public twitter accounts.

And, yes, this is something you dont have to explain to people with a brain. You just link to the tweets and everything's clear to them in a matter of SECONDS.

It was a very, very obvious twitter joke of the developers with the sole intent to fuck with the gamergaters, who immediately showed how stupid they actually are and that they're well worth being fucked with. 10/10, would troll in the very same way again.

This was certainly the most stupid conspiracy crap gamergate has put out these last months, and the fact that it's still going on... just because of this extreme despair to find more dirt on Anita Sarkeesian... I don't know on what floor to collect gamergate's marbles off.

If Sargon has reported on that conspiracy, adjust his estimated IQ to just about 50 points. Or, alternatively, call him a compulsory liar who speaks exclusively to people with an IQ below 50, swallowing absolutely anything thrown in their direction.

Shadowstalker16: Whether you like it or not, SPJ Airplay will be
... a few gamergaters talking about gamergate. I think that happened before, eh? Strange that dissenting opinons are STILL present even though this kind of talk has occurred before.

SPJ airplay will thankfully not be the nazi propaganda trial it was set up to be, because none of the accused would ever go to a propaganda trial. Surprise! If SPJ airplay ever comes to pass, of course. It looks like the organizer got himself a bit too much gamergate in his discussion of ethics.

http://spjairplay.com/update6

And, hey, maybe they'll actually just talk about actual ethics in journalism! Though of course the thing would be over in like five minutes. I rather guess it's the SJW oh the SJW oh my god and the SJW REALLY ruins our games.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Vainamoinen
Yeah harassment. If you claim to care about harassment, you'd care to look into it. Seemingly, you didn't look into the large number of people antiGG doxed. AKA, you're just using it as an excuse to hate people. That crackhead hipster autoblocker woman has doxed many a person for disagreeing with her. Sure, go on with you ''harassment'' angle and milk it to the end of............. August 15th. Whether you like it or not, SPJ Airplay will be the end of your hypocritical kind in the gaming media space.

Whoever downvoted me, go fuck yourself. Then do it again. Then do it again. Then....well you should probably have a good idea since I mentioned it three times. But if you still find it difficult to understand, just downvote me some more and I'll instruct you again. And I still can't comprehend why my rep goes down without fail every time Vain is online.
low rated
dragonbeast: At least he hasn't run of with 400.000 $

And the video has really legit points by TheLeoPirate
The guy is a smart one and good with rhetoric, but frankly I've a hard time when I see him and some influential gamergaters are just hiding their opinion under the pretense of factual and objective consistency, just as much as the SJWs. Giving information is fine, but they shape it in a certain context that isn't objective. This whole affair isn't about gaming since a while, its all political but those who are to blame are people forming behind populists of both sides even giving them money, to hear the echo of their opinions.

Vainamoinen: A very good living that was. Not bad for a person with the research capabilities of a mole rat. Of course, as gamergate the movement is de facto over and only gamergate the harrassment campaign remains, he isn't as well paid as before.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/17/1370280/-Sargon-of-Akkad-and-Thunderf00t-Gamergate-s-Well-Paid-Talking-Heads
That article just exemplify what I said above, its just the other side of filtered bubble political war, another, “Men X video game X bad” or “Feminist X agenda X bad” that are vomited daily on the internet by idiots who should be living out of welfare instead, except in the US ofc.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Narakir
You'd be surprised how many different stances people in gamergate have towards gamergate. Other than the operations, the people share almost completely different opinions on most stuff. Not like the hipster faith with its political conformist culture.And of course court judgements are decided on rhetoric as well. As is science and everything evidence based? Its better than shallow unsupported claims like $JWs' any day. I don't see how people are twisting facts. Sargon is getting money off this for sure, but the nature of his channel is such that he responds to this kind of stuff; and if people like him, its their choice to follow him. I still like him more than MundandeMatt who has a Patreon and posts his amazon wishlist in video descriptions. Granted they both raise good points occasionally, if they weren't there someone else would be; and their earnings will pale in comparison to the big money the MSM and rouge journos got through their hitpieces.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Shadowstalker16
Because it fits the topic:
Anita Sarkeesian & GamerGate
She looks kinda scary though...........maybe its the eyeliner clashing with the glasses.

And there it is again; Anita is leaning towards authoritative radical feminism. Anyone who actually looks into her views instead of blindly following like a cult member could see it. Her whole ideology of feminism is based on women doing stuff for the good of woman kind; some sort of larger greater good. Ie, less individual freedoms in return for an ''oppression free'' society.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by Shadowstalker16
OK I just had a looksey at the first few pages of this thread. Seems someone has been busy.
Shadowstalker16: OK I just had a looksey at the first few pages of this thread. Seems someone has been busy.
Hell, I just dropped in this thread again since a long time, read your post, looked at the start of the thread....now I know where the 70 rep points went down the drain^^.
Post edited July 23, 2015 by MaGo72
That's really depressing to read. Honestly, both the person who wrote it and the people it covers come across looking like children in about equal measure.

Narakir: This whole affair isn't about gaming since a while, its all political but those who are to blame are people forming behind populists of both sides even giving them money, to hear the echo of their opinions.
I absolutely 100% agree with the part about populists, but I'd disagree that it's not about gaming anymore. I can only speak for myself, but it started as entirely about gaming, only for the increased scrutiny and awareness to make apparent similar instances of that brand of crazy (like shirtgate and other such kerfuffles). A lot of us had never heard of any of this "social justice that's neither social nor just" insanity before GG, so it suddenly became this crazy thing people realized they oppose. That sudden awareness is loud, but I don't see why it would diminish the gaming-centric nature of GG. If anything, it's put many of the problems game journalism faces in a larger context and made it abundantly clear which of the people in the industry are zealots instead of journalists.

Shadowstalker16: You'd be surprised how many different stances people in gamergate have towards gamergate. Other than the operations, the people share almost completely different opinions on most stuff.
Yep, this. I don't like Sargon, for example—him profiting on the back of this whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and he can be a bit mean-spirited in addition to occasionally veering into I'm-a-viking-of-the-culture-war mode.