It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Socks has her latest video up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC7-6o4LkPQ&ab_channel=NEETLIFE

Highlights are that The Fine Young Capitalists are doing a #NotYourShield project.
"Using minority artists in the developing world we will engage with anyone who is a member of Not Your Shield and create a portrait of them as a powerful figure."

http://www.thefineyoungcapitalists.com

One Angry Gamer has an interview with a AAA Dev. "And most people know the game journo sites have always been corrupt or, at the very least, not on the level at all."

In other news Lizzyf620 was doxxed and her family was threatened. As a result she is leaving the gamergate movement.

http://www.reaxxion.com/4352/interview-with-the-influential-gamergate-defender-lizzyf620
walpurgis8199: In other news Lizzyf620 was doxxed and her family was threatened. As a result she is leaving the gamergate movement.

http://www.reaxxion.com/4352/interview-with-the-influential-gamergate-defender-lizzyf620
This doxxing is terrorism, pure and simple. Silencing legitimate critics by inducing real fear.
Exacly what I expect from rabid feminist frequency sympathizers.

Everything she wrote was to the point, professional, honest and kind.
Post edited January 28, 2015 by Klumpen0815
walpurgis8199: In other news Lizzyf620 was doxxed and her family was threatened. As a result she is leaving the gamergate movement.

Klumpen0815: This doxxing is terrorism, pure and simple. Silencing legitimate critics by inducing real fear.
Exacly what I expect from rabid feminist frequency sympathizers.

Keep in mind that (at least last I know) there was no evidence that she was doxxed by anti-gg. They should be given the same benefit of the doubt that GG is given in such matters.
low rated
noncompliantgame: People are out of their minds for speaking the truth now? For speaking truth to power?

This is the reality of the well funded, now clearly corporate backed attack on gamers and gaming, not the flood of lies and propaganda such as that abc hitpiece and these are people - gamers and gamergate supporters and sympathizers who are being made to suffer - that is not delusional, that is reality. It's happening right now and even the impartial observer will tell you its getting uglier and nastier day by day now. Believe this!!
Literally Wacko.

RWarehall: So says the idiot who drops into threads calling everyone names a good idea. Ever think about contributing to the actual discussion? I guess not.

What part of calling almost everyone in the thread delusional do you think was helpful? Again piss off.
Klumpen0815: This doxxing is terrorism, pure and simple. Silencing legitimate critics by inducing real fear.
Irony runs thick.
Post edited January 28, 2015 by TullyFernado
The real irony is how some people complain about getting downrepped when all they do is call people delusional, wacko, etc without a useful comment to be had...

This is the perfect example of the bad kind of Internet troll if I ever saw one.
RWarehall: ...

This is the perfect example of the bad kind of Internet troll if I ever saw one.
Its tempting to try to second guess if someone could be >>>this <<<

Altho its probably best not to ...

But then again, when you think about who is conspicuous by their absence from this thread ...
https://archive.today/6ipb4
A famous writer for British comedy has waded into gamergate then sticks his foot right in it.
low rated
noncompliantgame: [...]
But then again, when you think about who is conspicuous by their absence from this thread ...
you mean, like, 99.96% of gogs user base?
I was not expecting to see this thead when I typed the key words.

But it is good that this thread exists. It proves how based GOG is by allowing a civil discussion on the matter, not censoring any point of view, be it pro GG or anti GG. I am pro GG, but I respect neutrals as well as antis who are reasonable, with such type of antis it is in fact possible to make them switch sides with solid evidence.

And that thing about neutrality reminded me of something, GOG seems to be neutral (Please stay that way, don't divide your loyal fanbase). I remember when GOG featured a stream made by TotalBiscuit. Well, most comments on Facebook were nice, but the few unkind ones, and the few that brought up the whole GamerGate thing, were in fact anti GamerGate, people insulting TotalBiscuit over GamerGate and expressing contempt against GOG for featuring him. That is why I became pro GG. I used to be neutral. But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked... I mean, when the antis began to attack me for opposing Sarkeesian's delusional views.

I support GamerGate because I think integrity and free speech are important, and people like Leigh Alexander and Anita Sarkeesian (Or rather should I say John McIntosh, because he is the mind behind Sarkeesian's speeches) are trying to allow corrupt journalism and censorship in video games.

But I avoided to talk about the matter here because I want to respect GOG's neutrality, and would only talk about it if they allowed a thread about it.

Now, to all pro and anti GG on this community. Please, keep the discussion over GamerGate to this thread, don't talk about it anywhere else on GOG, not because of censorship, but to keep an orderly debate and out of respect toward GOG's neutrality (The more I think about it the more I think CDPR is not against GamerGate, mostly because people like Anita Sarkeesian vilified CDPR's best IP. The Witcher is the best mature fantasy triology I have played in my life. And I will not allow it to be censored or vilified by pseudo critics).
Post edited January 30, 2015 by LeonardoCornejo
Spectre: https://archive.today/6ipb4
A famous writer for British comedy has waded into gamergate then sticks his foot right in it.
Lost any and all respect for that man.

Favorite parts were when he claimed there were no women in Gamergate then proceeded to describe the ones who spoke up as stupid and not knowing what was best for them (that old chestnut).

Then go on to post pictures of a a girls profile picture claiming they were clearly misogynistic completely unaware that the user was in fact a woman, who made the image herself and is actually one of the most outspoken supporters of Gamergate. Whoops.

Also blocking anybody who points out that with the female characters he has created he's really not one to start throwing around accusations of women hatred.

He has been swallowing his foot all day.
Spectre: https://archive.today/6ipb4
MrLongPants: Lost any and all respect for that man.

Favorite parts were when he claimed there were no women in Gamergate then proceeded to describe the ones who spoke up as stupid and not knowing what was best for them (that old chestnut).

Then go on to post pictures of a a girls profile picture claiming they were clearly misogynistic completely unaware that the user was in fact a woman, who made the image herself and is actually one of the most outspoken supporters of Gamergate. Whoops.

Also blocking anybody who points out that with the female characters he has created he's really not one to start throwing around accusations of women hatred.

It's very sad to me to see writers, actors, and musicians, who are normally creating such edgy, anti-establishment material then turn around and play the soft sell method to the public... just to get some cheap pops and project plugs. We're awash in a sea of sell outs and back alley carnival barkers. Everyone's gotta have a cause and an overused Twitter account.
MrLongPants: Lost any and all respect for that man.

Emob78: It's very sad to me to see writers, actors, and musicians, who are normally creating such edgy, anti-establishment material then turn around and play the soft sell method to the public... just to get some cheap pops and project plugs. We're awash in a sea of sell outs and back alley carnival barkers. Everyone's gotta have a cause and an overused Twitter account.
Agreed.

For Graham some stuff he said a few weeks ago I was willing to just look at it as him being the idiot I kinda knew he was based on some moronic decisions he made with IT Crowd.

But after today? Nah, there's ignorant and then there's unforgivable ignorance.
Necroposting for the cause!
LeonardoCornejo: Necroposting for the cause!
Necro? it was still alive, to the chagrin of some I'm sure but that's another matter
LeonardoCornejo: Necroposting for the cause!
Rusty_Gunn: Necro? it was still alive, to the chagrin of some I'm sure but that's another matter
I saw little activity and got scared.