It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just sitting here at the hotel, waiting to find out if we can leave here and go back home.

Custom machine installation, broken into two parts, with some testing criteria in between. Kinda hard to test a machine when half of it is still in shipment, but that's how the contract was written. Genius. So after a bunch of temporary modifications / jumpers /software tweaks - that will all have to be undone later - we got it running fairly well. Not well enough to meet the time trial requirements, mind you, but at least in runs.

So I emailed the OEM to tell them that it's running but not fast enough, and what now? And wait. And wait. Nothing more I can do here from my end - I'm not one who can fiddle with the machine code to optimize its operation. But we can't leave until someone higher up decides to act on what we know already: there ain't shit I can do beyond what's already been done, and sitting around for another couple days will accomplish nothing but fatten my invoice.

The extra pay is all well and good, but I have better crap to do besides waiting on the obvious decision: other customers to see, the wife's ass to smack, tequila to drink...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Worst case scenario; i loose (the prospect of) this new job post once again and i don't reach the bottom of the hole to undig everything.
You know, I find it annoying when people type "loose" when they obviously mean "lose".

[url=http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/lose.html]http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/lose.html[/url]
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Worst case scenario; i loose (the prospect of) this new job post once again and i don't reach the bottom of the hole to undig everything.
dtgreene: You know, I find it annoying when people type "loose" when they obviously mean "lose".

[url=http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/lose.html]http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/lose.html[/url]
And the rest of us find grammar Nazis annoying, but you don't hear us whining.

In all seriousness though, remember that not everybody here has English as their first language.
sasuke12: Have you ever considered making a Hollywood movie about your life ?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Pain and betrayal feed me now, since they weren't strong enough to break me. And the suffering of others; it helps regenerate me...
Just curious... do you have a Sith lord as a personal life coach?
Don't let the f**kers get to you Bradley. Take those hits and remember everyone will get what they deserve, in the end.
bad_fur_day1: Don't let the f**kers get to you Bradley. Take those hits and remember everyone will get what they deserve, in the end.
You can say "fuckers" in here. :D

And if what you say is true, Bradly is due for a lot of misery. :P
bad_fur_day1: Don't let the f**kers get to you Bradley. Take those hits and remember everyone will get what they deserve, in the end.
tinyE: You can say "fuckers" in here. :D

And if what you say is true, Bradly is due for a lot of misery. :P
It's self censoring from years at Rockstar Games. :P

You, me, Bradley, will all get what's coming.
Post edited February 17, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
I've been stuck, in a sh!thole for 120 days. And counting.

One hundred and twenty days, of pure f**king torture.

Luckily, I Am Made Of Steel. Invincible. Inconceivable. A f**king cyborg ninja.
bad_fur_day1: everyone will get what they deserve, in the end.
Karma does not exist.

If Karma did exist, people like George Bush would be in jail or worse right now.

After all Georgie declared a war that lead to the suffering, misery and death of thousands of innocent people on both sides.
bad_fur_day1: everyone will get what they deserve, in the end.
tort1234: Karma does not exist.

If Karma did exist, people like George Bush would be in jail or worse right now.

After all Georgie declared a war that lead to the suffering, misery and death of thousands of innocent people on both sides.
Not talking about karma, death is waiting for us all. Good or bad, there's one thing you can't escape, all will be judged in the end.
What kind of morons does UPS hire?
How is it possible to not find a huge building with 18x8 appartments in it twice?!
I double checked the address with the sender, sent it again to UPS and told them to at least bring it to some shop so I can have it someday if the deliverer continues to fail.
Klumpen0815: What kind of morons does UPS hire?
How is it possible to not find a huge building with 18x8 appartments in it twice?!
I double checked the address with the sender, sent it again to UPS and told them to at least bring it to some shop so I can have it someday if the deliverer continues to fail.
UPS (also any delivery firms at their finest...)
Klumpen0815: What kind of morons does UPS hire?
fishbaits: UPS (also any delivery firms at their finest...)
Fun fact:

"Ups" is the German translation for "Whoops!"

If it just wouldn't be so fitting every fu***** time.
<--- Man's Best Friend, my ass!

Worked 8 hours yesterday, then drove 9 hours / 650 miles to get home at 1am after being out of town since the 8th. My wife's dog comes down to greet me, get some pets and belly rubs. My dog? Can't be bothered to get out of bed. Same thing this morning - bed's too warm.

Little shit.

---

UPS? Those in the know shorten the name to 'Oops'
tort1234: Karma does not exist.

bad_fur_day1: Not talking about karma, death is waiting for us all. Good or bad, there's one thing you can't escape, all will be judged in the end.
Judged for what ? and by whom ?