It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Reported.
bad_fur_day1: It's been three hours. Nothing has happened bro.

Why do you even bother logging in? No one likes you. No one listens to anything you have to say. If you vanished into thin air, no one here would care, at all. Infact everyone would be happy that Gog is a nicer place without you around. Do everyone a favor and leave, take a hint.
Word of advice: when someone with a -255 rep on a message forum 'reports' you, odds are you're safe. At that point the pot is usually off looking for the kettle.
low rated
Tauto: Reported.

Why do you even bother logging in? No one likes you. No one listens to anything you have to say. If you vanished into thin air, no one here would care, at all. Infact everyone would be happy that Gog is a nicer place without you around. Do everyone a favor and leave, take a hint.
:)

Emob78: Word of advice: when someone with a -255 rep on a message forum 'reports' you, odds are you're safe. At that point the pot is usually off looking for the kettle.
Without naming names,I have been asked to report certain instances of FOUL language and other tactics that the HEROES use here:)
Post edited February 13, 2016 by Tauto

Tauto: :)
Emob78: Word of advice: when someone with a -255 rep on a message forum 'reports' you, odds are you're safe. At that point the pot is usually off looking for the kettle.
Tauto: Without naming names,I have been asked to report certain instances of FOUL language and other tactics that the HEROES use here:)
Good fucking luck.

Tauto: Without naming names,I have been asked to report certain instances of FOUL language and other tactics that the HEROES use here:)
Not according to GOG you haven't. :P They told me to ignore your threats and that you were being monitored. XD
low rated

Without naming names,I have been asked to report certain instances of FOUL language and other tactics that the HEROES use here:)
tinyE: Not according to GOG you haven't. :P They told me to ignore your threats and that you were being monitored. XD
Of course your right as per usual or I won't say the person's name:) It's recorded in my chat and I don't wish to make a fool of you yet.
Am I the only one that thinks from time to time Tauto sounds like a really bad fairly tale villain?

"You and your little dog too! Muhahahaha!"
Post edited February 13, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: Am I the only one that thinks from time to time Tauto sounds like a really bad fairly tale villain?

"You and your little dog too! Muhahahaha!"
:)
I'm drinking Midori, it's not helping. Alcohol seems to make me even unhappier, isn't it supposed to do like, the opposite.
bad_fur_day1: I'm drinking Midori, it's not helping. Alcohol seems to make me even unhappier, isn't it supposed to do like, the opposite.
Talking from experience as an ex-drinker suffering from depression - as well as from common medical knowledge - alcohol worsens depressions. It makes you hazy for a little bit, but on the long term, feelings of sadness become more deeply ingrained by trying to drink the sorrow away.

Take care - and find help, if drinking away sadness is what you do on a regular basis - abstinence increases your mental health on the long run (it's not like I'm a good example of mental health, but I tell you this, my life and mood would be a lot worse off if I was still drinking).
DubConqueror: Talking from experience as an ex-drinker suffering from depression - as well as from common medical knowledge - alcohol worsens depressions. It makes you hazy for a little bit, but on the long term, feelings of sadness become more deeply ingrained by trying to drink the sorrow away.

Take care - and find help, if drinking away sadness is what you do on a regular basis - abstinence increases your mental health on the long run (it's not like I'm a good example of mental health, but I tell you this, my life and mood would be a lot worse off if I was still drinking).
I'm not a big drinker, but thanks. Sounds very familiar though, sometimes I have a drink to unwind, but it seems to make me feel worse.
I'm always in here telling everyone how stupid I am and it always comes with a few of you telling me I'm being too hard on myself.

We got hit by another nasty storm this morning and it knocked out the Direct TV.

Or so I thought.

After waiting around for two hours for the signal to get restored I realized the box was unplugged. :D
tinyE: ...
Someone who enjoy the likes of Eddie Izzard can't be that stupid...

I've been known to desperately search for my keys in my pockets... all the while holding said keys in the other hand and even switching them around for searching the other side... I only stopped and realized what I was doing when my wife nearly was choking from suppressed laughter.
tinyE: After waiting around for two hours for the signal to get restored I realized the box was unplugged. :D
Oops! Sometimes a major problem is harder to fix than a minor one.

When I was an undergrad, my e-mail stopped working. Turns out that, after the power had gone out, the server remained off. One simple fix (turning on the server), and e-mail worked again once the server rebooted.
tinyE: I'm always in here telling everyone how stupid I am and it always comes with a few of you telling me I'm being too hard on myself.

We got hit by another nasty storm this morning and it knocked out the Direct TV.

Or so I thought.

After waiting around for two hours for the signal to get restored I realized the box was unplugged. :D
That's not stupid, that's finding the smartness to allow yourself some time free from TV-brainwashing :-)
Sent about three emails last week to a guy i was working with, he didn't get any of them because his inbox was full. My fault obviously. I can't believe these people have full time jobs. That is epic levels of stupid.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by bad_fur_day1