It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Onsdag: OK, I don't get it.... I just found/beat Battle Realms + Winter Wolf, and got a message saying so, but it didn't give me a code? That was actually the game I was going for. Confused here....
darkkiller12: did you check your items? some codes come as drops
Thanks to your help "I_FOUND_THE_WOLF"! Strange that it puts an item in your inventory without telling you...
I gave up in the mines. The constant attacks every ten feet, the impossible battles, the constant reloading which, even after learning about F12 is still WAY too much. When I realized I was saving every ten feet to try to save time.... I knew I was done.

So good luck to everybody, and thanks to Tallima for the fun game and all the generous donors!
darkkiller12:
Hey that's a cool cloak, me want, where did you get it?

EDIT : OOOOOHHHH look what I found on the moon :)
Post edited December 18, 2017 by greeklover
Alexim: Thanks! If I've won the remaining bundle, I already owns Giants, so you can keep it for other challenges!
Tallima: If you'd like consortium, I'll send it your way.

Giants may be hard to give away bc lots of folks have it.
Sure, Consortium looks like an intriguing game!

Meanwhile... finally I_CONTROLLED_THE_STARRY_MOON
Avogadro6: By the way, A. can't upgrade her armor at all. I'm not really sure this it's intended, since she's the only character who can't.
I don't think it's intentional because when I'm looking at chain mail in a shop '+9' is shown next to her name. So she should be able to wear armour.

I currently have 14 copies of Alan Wake's American Nightmare in my inventory. I'm sure some of you guys have me beat though. :)
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Thanks again for this awesome game Tallima, an thanks to PaterAlf for donating the game!
Avogadro6: By the way, A. can't upgrade her armor at all. I'm not really sure this it's intended, since she's the only character who can't.
Lemon_Curry: I don't think it's intentional because when I'm looking at chain mail in a shop '+9' is shown next to her name. So she should be able to wear armour.

I currently have 14 copies of Alan Wake's American Nightmare in my inventory. I'm sure some of you guys have me beat though. :)
A few characters can't wear certain armors (Santa and Anna maybe?) it can show you the +s but you can't actually use it.
Tallima: 6. If you have Santa in your party and you introduce the princess and queen to each other, but then don't flee with them, your party dies and it's game over... which is rather odd considering exactly who it is that's in your party...
The new plot twist takes this into account.
In which version is this plot twist? Because I wanted to see it. But when I go with Santa to Anna all is the same and when I go with him and Anna to Elsa everything is also the same as always. I even went and killed Santa with Santa :D
Tallima: I hadn't. There aren't line breaks??? I definitely have line breaks in there. It must not show them properly in-game. I didn't even think to look.
Most descriptions do contain line breaks, but not those of sturdy helm and heavy plate. And it looks like the description of winter gloves is missing the first part.

Tallima: The boots of escaping are new.
Will it increase the party's chance of escaping if several characters wear a pair of those?

Tallima: A few characters can't wear certain armors (Santa and Anna maybe?) it can show you the +s but you can't actually use it.
Okay, it's just that in basically all other cases the +s aren't displayed if the character in question can't use or wear a specific weapon or piece of armour.

I do wonder how Gide manages to operate a bow while holding a steel shield. :P

Alan Wake’s American Nightmare count: 19.

moonshineshadow: I even went and killed Santa with Santa :D
Ha! Shouldn't that net you a copy of ECHO?

BlueMooner: The constant attacks every ten feet [...]
Yeah, I really wish Tallima would tone down the battle frequency.
moonshineshadow: I even went and killed Santa with Santa :D
Lemon_Curry: Ha! Shouldn't that net you a copy of ECHO?
:D

_____
How the heck do you actually start the winterwolf fight? I ran into it by accident directly in the beginning at level 1 but never afterwards. And since the game from it is already claimed it should be fine to get a hint right?
Lemon_Curry: Alan Wake’s American Nightmare count: 19.
You are the official Ghostbuster of the treasure hunt!
Btw I have searched those caves for the saboteur but I can't find it. Should I search again? Tallima mentioned it is in the second part.
moonshineshadow: How the heck do you actually start the winterwolf fight? I ran into it by accident directly in the beginning at level 1 but never afterwards.
I have absolutely no idea. I too have only seen it once.

I also wonder what triggers the element of surprise at the start of a battle as well as how it's determined whether you or the opponent has it.

greeklover: Btw I have searched those caves for the saboteur but I can't find it. Should I search again? Tallima mentioned it is in the second part.
I'm afraid I can't give you any helpful advice as I still haven't found the code for that game.
moonshineshadow: How the heck do you actually start the winterwolf fight? I ran into it by accident directly in the beginning at level 1 but never afterwards.
Lemon_Curry: I have absolutely no idea. I too have only seen it once.

I also wonder what triggers the element of surprise at the start of a battle as well as how it's determined whether you or the opponent has it.
Me too I only saw it once

The element of surprise must be random from what I noticed, you wouldn't expect 4 people in chainmail to surprise 2 bats:)
greeklover: Btw I have searched those caves for the saboteur but I can't find it. Should I search again? Tallima mentioned it is in the second part.
Sorry, can't help, that is one of the six codes I have not found yet.
greeklover: The element of surprise must be random from what I noticed, you wouldn't expect 4 people in chainmail to surprise 2 bats:)
Especially not if they're the Spanish Inquisition!