It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Oh that would also explain why I could not continue. I checked everything twice and was wondering what I'm missing :D
Tallima: It's not so game breaking that you'd miss out on everything. Just a few.
Alright, so there is a bug and I'm missing something because I have no clue what to do next. Oh well, I'll give it another round of checking some time later.
Pretty rad stuff! Never participated in one of these things before, and the sucker is definitely fun.

There's only one game I'm after, so it seems that I'm gonna have to wait for the pickaxe bug to be fixe. Thanks for putting this together, this is really neat!
Hmm... should I post a code now or wait for the new installer?

I have to go grocery shopping soon and probably won't have time to return to the game for the next couple of hours.

By the way, I bought all of the Girl Scout cookies and absolutely nothing happened! I'm still hungry as hell!
zeogold: Pretty rad stuff! Never participated in one of these things before, and the sucker is definitely fun.

There's only one game I'm after, so it seems that I'm gonna have to wait for the pickaxe bug to be fixe. Thanks for putting this together, this is really neat!
The game you're after is probably not beyond the pickaxe. But it may be a good idea to take a break and come at it with a fresh mind.
Yivrett: SIGNS_OF_THE_CRUSADE

It is possible to win one more ?
It was hard to choose which game I want, because I want one more game xD
I can't send you a PM. You will want to set your account to get chats from everyone for a little while.

https://www.gog.com/account/settings/privacy
Yivrett: SIGNS_OF_THE_CRUSADE

It is possible to win one more ?
It was hard to choose which game I want, because I want one more game xD
Tallima: I can't send you a PM. You will want to set your account to get chats from everyone for a little while.

I have set it long time ago. For me it is set as "everyone". If you still can't send me a PM. Could you send a code to Aramandur ? He is my close friend and he will give me this code.
Tallima: I can't send you a PM. You will want to set your account to get chats from everyone for a little while.

Yivrett: I have set it long time ago. For me it is set as "everyone". If you still can't send me a PM. Could you send a code to Aramandur ? He is my close friend and he will give me this code.
It's working now. Probably MS Edge. I HATE this browser.

Updated game with the pickaxe bug fix. My sincerest apologies. My testing method bypassed what caused that bug.

https://db.tt/dOHIY8mM3u

P.S. Just install it in your same game directory and you should be able to keep playing from your save (no guarantee, but it worked for me)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Tallima
Ha, forget it! :D
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Here goes the first big hint:

Santa has disappeared. Renting a room at the inn will help you find him.

Tallima: I'll look at it when I get back home.
Lemon_Curry: Do you have any idea when the new installer might become available? :)
It's up.
Tallima: It's up.
Cheers!
Tallima: Here goes the first big hint:

Santa has disappeared. Renting a room at the inn will help you find him.
Hmm... I did that. And interacted with something there, but it seemed to not have an effect on anything... Time to check everything again with the new version.
While developing the game, I had an idea but it didn't turn out too great and I never got a chance to make it quite perfect. The way it's implemented, it's frustrating and difficult even knowing what to do. But it may be impossible without knowing what to do. So, I give this hint: Should you ever reach the enchanted forest, the exit is to the south. It may take a while, but you will make it. Just keep heading south.

I'm feeling terribly sympathetic today. :) So one more hint (making 3 in total):

After you've played the game for a while and learned many of the secrets, its often best to start the game over from scratch and tackle it with your new knowledge.

Here's a list of the games still not claimed:

Age of Wonders
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Battle Realms + Winter Wolf
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Distant Worlds:Universe
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Europa Universalis
Europa Universalis II
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold
Fantasy General
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Gorogoa
Hearts of Iron
Hearts of Iron II: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Impossible Creatures
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
NWN
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
STALKER 3 game series
Star Control: The Ur-Quan Masters
Star Vikings Forever
System Shock 2
The Saboteur
Theme Hospital
Victoria Complete
Warsow
Witcher 3 Game of the Year
Okay, I found Santa and together we killed the Snow Queen. But I have no clue as to what else there is for me to do now so I think I'll take a wee break. :)
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
I busted my a$$ to kill the wyrm and got nothing, I expected Dragon Age Origins :(
greeklover: I busted my a$$ to kill the wyrm and got nothing, I expected Dragon Age Origins :(
But it gave some nice XP and gold :D