It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With all the games/codes that have been claimed already I'm wondering if I should claim one now, or wait in the hopes of finding one that I really want...

Here are all the games which I found codes for so far (don't worry, no spoilers from me ;) )

Age of Wonders
Consortium: Master Edition x2 (one of these is the 1/2 game I mentioned earlier, finding the other half of the code was rather accidental and bloody hard to find xD )
Crisis
Crusader Kings
Fantasy General
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Gorogoa
Hearts of Iron
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Neverwinter Nights x2
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
Theme Hospital

I do have some questions about a few things, but I don't know how to ask the question without spoiling anything or possibly cluing others into hidden secrets...

There are some bugs I've come across. These are for an earlier version of the game so I don't know if they've been fixed or not. Warning! There are story/plot spoilers ahead so stop reading if you care about this!

1. In the forest there is at least one area, possibly more, where you can walk into the black tiles and wander around the map outside of the boundaries, possibly breaking things.
2. I'm pretty sure this may be intentional, but wandering around the forest each zone you transition into is completely random. If you walk into one area you can't backtrack to where you came from as it takes you to a new random area. I'm pretty sure this is intentional and story related though...
3. Finding Princess Anna, after you turn her from stone and she joins your party, when you leave and come back to where she was her statue is still there.
4. After freeing Princess, if you kill her instead of letting her join your party then her corpse changes sprites depending on which direction you 'activate' her.
5. If you grab Santa early it's possible to have Santa, the princess, and the queen in your party simultaneously... which is rather... odd considering the plot points...
6. If you have Santa in your party and you introduce the princess and queen to each other, but then don't flee with them, your party dies and it's game over... which is rather odd considering exactly who it is that's in your party...
7. You can use the flesh to stone scroll on Anna, have her join your party and the scroll is removed, and then activate and rescue Edwards too without a scroll.
8. You can use the stone to flesh scroll on a certain sign without consuming the scroll. This may or may not be intentional, but it seems if the intent is to have the scrolls limited (thus forcing the player to decide what to use the single scroll on) then it should consume the scroll.
9. On my most recent playthrough I got to a certain point where the stairs (and thus top floor) of Santa's castle is blocked of with a crystal that can't be interacted with. Not sure what caused this, or if it's intentional, but yeah...
Tallima:
Lemon_Curry: The sound of Santa's fireplace is playing in a loop (and even saved that way) although I'm no longer in his cottage. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it without having to revert to an older save?
If you don't want any sound at all, you can turn it off with F1 and then unclick BGS and sound effects. But that's the only way, I'm afraid. Sorry!
Onsdag: bugs
1. In the forest there is at least one area, possibly more, where you can walk into the black tiles and wander around the map outside of the boundaries, possibly breaking things.
That's a bug

2. I'm pretty sure this may be intentional, but wandering around the forest each zone you transition into is completely random. If you walk into one area you can't backtrack to where you came from as it takes you to a new random area. I'm pretty sure this is intentional and story related though...
That's a bug

3. Finding Princess Anna, after you turn her from stone and she joins your party, when you leave and come back to where she was her statue is still there.
That's a bug

4. After freeing Princess, if you kill her instead of letting her join your party then her corpse changes sprites depending on which direction you 'activate' her.
Bug

5. If you grab Santa early it's possible to have Santa, the princess, and the queen in your party simultaneously... which is rather... odd considering the plot points...
Bug that you can have Santa, but the most recent release plays off the bug and gives a slightly different ending with another plot twist.

6. If you have Santa in your party and you introduce the princess and queen to each other, but then don't flee with them, your party dies and it's game over... which is rather odd considering exactly who it is that's in your party...
The new plot twist takes this into account.

7. You can use the flesh to stone scroll on Anna, have her join your party and the scroll is removed, and then activate and rescue Edwards too without a scroll.
That's a bug. But it doesn't hurt too much to take Edward (except he's a lousy fighting companion)

8. You can use the stone to flesh scroll on a certain sign without consuming the scroll. This may or may not be intentional, but it seems if the intent is to have the scrolls limited (thus forcing the player to decide what to use the single scroll on) then it should consume the scroll.
That's a bug, but not a big one. You'd just save and then load to get your scroll back.

9. On my most recent playthrough I got to a certain point where the stairs (and thus top floor) of Santa's castle is blocked of with a crystal that can't be interacted with. Not sure what caused this, or if it's intentional, but yeah...
That's fixed in the most recent release.
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Tallima
Tallima: If you don't want any sound at all, you can turn it off with F1 and then unclick BGS and sound effects. But that's the only way, I'm afraid. Sorry!
Ah, of course that's what BGS and SE stands for! Thanks. :)

Did you read my comment regarding item descriptions?
Tallima: If you don't want any sound at all, you can turn it off with F1 and then unclick BGS and sound effects. But that's the only way, I'm afraid. Sorry!
Lemon_Curry: Ah, of course that's what BGS and SE stands for! Thanks. :)

Did you read my comment regarding item descriptions?
I hadn't. There aren't line breaks??? I definitely have line breaks in there. It must not show them properly in-game. I didn't even think to look.

The magic bow and sword aren't new. They are quite necessary to get through that area. The boots of escaping are new.

Also, one last massive clue list for the evening for those still working on this. The game is divided into two parts of the world. The first part is where the inn is and it's cold a dreary. The second part is warmer and wooded.

You can use this list to help focus your search on games you're looking for:

Alan Wake Second Part
Alan Wake's American Nightmare Second Part
Battle Realms + Winter Wolf First Part
Consortium: Master Edition, The First Part
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition Not sure
Europa Universalis Second Part
Europa Universalis II Second Part
Fantasy General First Part
Giants: Citizen Kabuto First Part
Hearts of Iron II: Complete Second Part
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 First Part
Impossible Creatures First Part
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail First Part
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) First Part
Mount and Blade First Part
Neverwinter Nights First Part
NWN First Part
Saints Row 2 First Part
Sid Meier's Colonization First Part
Star Control: The Ur-Quan Masters Second Part
System Shock 2 First Part
The Saboteur Second Part
Theme Hospital Not sure (may be multiple codes)
Victoria Complete Second Part
Warsow First Part
Tallima: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition Not sure
Second part.
Tallima: Mount and Blade First Part
Isn't it in the second part?
Tallima: Well done! Josh72718 gets first pick

Alexim gets second!

*Pixelated Progress Bundle*
Tales of Maj'Ejal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok
Terraria

*I couldn't fit into a category Bundle*
Consortium: Master Edition, The

*The Force Unleashed Bundle*
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition
STAR WARS™: The Force Unleashed™ II
Thanks! If I've won the remaining bundle, I already owns Giants, so you can keep it for other challenges!
Tallima: .
Thank you for making possibly the most enjoyable giveaway ever! Even if I don't claim anything, the game you made is a nice bit of fun, and having game codes hidden within... what better way to appeal to an adventurer's heart!

A few comments of my own:

1) I've always hated walking in games, even running is barely tolerable for me. It took me awhile to figure out by accident that shift lets you run. Walking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth in the mines was tedious. I also discovered that shift + arrows causes movement paralysis and sticking, but shift + numpad allows for smooth movement. HTH anybody who doesn't know.

2) I've gotten to the forest in the harder version, and I agree with others, it's impossible. I don't know when we're supposed to be here, but my party is L5 and Anna is L1. We can't afford any new gear, and everything is causing instakills in one hit. In one combat two cockatrices killed the whole party in the first round. Are hit points not supposed to go up each level, because everybody is staying at 101?

3) I like the song selections in some of the areas. : )
Is it intentional that you cannot get back to the cottage or the castle once in the forest? Was trying to go back after finding Santa and get more clues without starting over. :(
BlueMooner: 2) I've gotten to the forest in the harder version, and I agree with others, it's impossible. I don't know when we're supposed to be here, but my party is L5 and Anna is L1. We can't afford any new gear, and everything is causing instakills in one hit. In one combat two cockatrices killed the whole party in the first round. Are hit points not supposed to go up each level, because everybody is staying at 101?
base stats lvl 1 is 20 and on lvl26 its 22 so its mostly items and some good skill you get with higher lvl. try finding a enemy you can kill to farm.
Attachments:
lvl.png (127 Kb)
darkkiller12: base stats lvl 1 is 20 and on lvl26 its 22 so its mostly items and some good skill you get with higher lvl. try finding a enemy you can kill to farm.
I've started over and am back at the forest, with a L6 party now, Anna still L1. And oh my god this forest maze!! I've been wandering for 20 minutes now, still can't get to the next area. RNG has trapped me here.
Tallima: Well done! Josh72718 gets first pick

Alexim gets second!

*Pixelated Progress Bundle*
Tales of Maj'Ejal + Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok
Terraria

*I couldn't fit into a category Bundle*
Consortium: Master Edition, The

*The Force Unleashed Bundle*
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition
STAR WARS™: The Force Unleashed™ II
Alexim: Thanks! If I've won the remaining bundle, I already owns Giants, so you can keep it for other challenges!
If you'd like consortium, I'll send it your way.

Giants may be hard to give away bc lots of folks have it.
darkkiller12: base stats lvl 1 is 20 and on lvl26 its 22 so its mostly items and some good skill you get with higher lvl. try finding a enemy you can kill to farm.
BlueMooner: I've started over and am back at the forest, with a L6 party now, Anna still L1. And oh my god this forest maze!! I've been wandering for 20 minutes now, still can't get to the next area. RNG has trapped me here.
Lvl will help a bit but not much. Money will help the most.

Sorry for the forest. It's the worst! My next update I'll make it easier. The major games from that section have been taken, so I don't mind easing it up.

Tallima: Mount and Blade First Part
Aramandur: Isn't it in the second part?
Might be. I have lousy notes. :)
Post edited December 18, 2017 by Tallima
OK, I don't get it.... I just found/beat Battle Realms + Winter Wolf, and got a message saying so, but it didn't give me a code? That was actually the game I was going for. Confused here....
I don't want to edit my previous post, and hopefully I've waited long enough that it doesn't combine this post with my previous one, thus 'editing' it, but here is a screenshot. Note, if I press spacebar it just closes this screen without revealing the key. I've now defeated the winter wolf a dozen or so times (nice way to get some extra cash and exp, by the way) and it has never revealed the key.
Attachments:
Onsdag: OK, I don't get it.... I just found/beat Battle Realms + Winter Wolf, and got a message saying so, but it didn't give me a code? That was actually the game I was going for. Confused here....
did you check your items? some codes come as drops