It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aramandur: Is this the ladder?

EDIT: Added few pics.
I have seen that yellow area at the caves from the side but there never was any way to get in. :(
I literally checked all nearby walls for camouflaged openings...
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: I have seen that yellow area at the caves from the side but there never was any way to get in. :(
Have you been through the forest? If no, than what you are refering too is not the correct area.
Klumpen0815: I have seen that yellow area at the caves from the side but there never was any way to get in. :(
moonshineshadow: Have you been through the forest? If no, than what you are refering too is not the correct area.
If it's about the other yellow area with all the overpowered monsters, I was there as well, didn't see any ladder though.

Wasn't the guy in the tavern talking about the usual eastern caves though?
Is that is purposefully misleading hint?
Aramandur: Is this the ladder?

EDIT: Added few pics.
Oh boy, you are looking in the wrong mine lol
greeklover: Oh boy, you are looking in the wrong mine lol
So the hint from the guy in the tavern is indeed bullshit.... great.
moonshineshadow: Have you been through the forest? If no, than what you are refering too is not the correct area.
Klumpen0815: If it's about the other yellow area with all the overpowered monsters, I was there as well, didn't see any ladder though.
Yeah it is this place.
greeklover: Oh boy, you are looking in the wrong mine lol
Klumpen0815: So the hint from the guy in the tavern is indeed bullshit.... great.
I banged my head d on many walls in the lich map, if that makes you feel better
Post edited December 17, 2017 by greeklover
I just want to know where the hell Harvey is!
(Other than that, I don't have the frustration tolerance for this, so I bailed early ;) But good luck to anyone else still playing, and may the good spirit of Christmas guide your every step!)
Klumpen0815: So the hint from the guy in the tavern is indeed bullshit.... great.
greeklover: I banged my head d on many walls in the lich map, if that makes you feel better
Yeah, now I've found it of course.

I mean, I like the whole "play to win" idea and the whole game thing, but this is bordering on abusive game design...
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
The new easier version is now available only on Google Drive. The dropbox is the old hard one.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FOa-BIo7fmkPUDA69g627MZRyVi32UfO

I'll send games in a little bit. I'm on the phone for a while. Sorry!
greeklover: Winterwolf kicked my a$$:)
5 minutes in, and I just suffered the same fate for my first death.
josh72718: Thank you for age of wonders, Bookwyrm627!
You're quite welcome. Enjoy! :D
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Bookwyrm627
This game is awesome. It's short, it's sweet and it kicks ass. NIce work, Tallima.
Tallima: The new easier version is now available only on Google Drive. The dropbox is the old hard one.

Thanks, I'll go back and explore the moon. I figured that cave had some good stuff but I was getting my butt kicked so I gave up and bee-lined it to the cabin.
Tallima: The new easier version is now available only on Google Drive. The dropbox is the old hard one.

Would you mind flagging which link is easier and which is harder in the OP?
At least I have found "Dragon Age Origins - Ultimate" in the hard version, makes me feel like a pro...