It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gnostic: Or we can choose to gift people with a high rep? They get their rep for being helpful so should be rewarded
Tarnicus: Read this regarding rep :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51
Oh I see. Thanks for your info.

People, you should read these too because after reading it, the Battle World volume drop to 24!!!!!!!
ErekoseDM: my count down gives up after 6 seconds.

F5 spamming it is then . . .
Pidgeot: Try clearing your cache, it might help.
I think the command on several web browsers is CTRL-F5?

I could be wrong though. >_>
sedricm: Good lord, I finish typing up a reply and this is the place I try to re-enter the convo thread...?

There've been some bizarre back-and-forths over the last few days, sure, but (especially devoid of the original context!)
I think this is the craziest post I've seen all week! XD
I love it so much.
Ha ha ha, perfect timing! :D
Ok, just a heads up: Sam & Max incoming!
psyciceman: Well if you know how to con yourself, wouldn't that make you harder to con (in theory). But trusting your gut tends to (at least in my case) be the right thing, sadly I only learnt to listen to my gut recently, but oh well.
craig_ethan_123: What does this person do specifically?
I could have bet money that you'd respond to this :)

The person who constantly scams people on GOG is obviously young, arrogant and far less intelligent than they think. That is their downfall versus someone experienced with bullshit artists. I'm not saying that I know it all but there are plenty of "tells". Face to face someone doesn't stand a chance vs someone who can read body language well and knows how to trick the con-artist into a false sense of security - micro-expressions don't lie. A good understanding of language and communication does wonders for being able to read between the lines.

The social engineer enjoys this game. They want to be recognised. Anyway, enough on that or I'll give away all the detective secrets :P
txnca: No, I think you clock is slow, it's 9:38. ;-)
IAmSinistar: Wait, it's 9:30 again. I think my chronon generator is leaking.
lol Sounds like you have a major issue there! Might have to call a tech in!
You know guys, I just had a thought, what if the reason the games go so slowly is because there are people waiting til the last second to try and "snipe" the game like this was eBay or something?
SpellSword: I think the command on several web browsers is CTRL-F5?

I could be wrong though. >_>
That normally bypasses the cache, but I'm not sure it clears it. Might depend on the exact browser.
Niggles: 18
ErekoseDM: my count down gives up after 6 seconds.

F5 spamming it is then . . .
hmmm cant seem to locate anything like that in my insomniated initial scan of options. >_<
it should be somewhere in that mess of options
Kronos has been doing really well, considering its price in this sale. Now on to the next game...
Grargar: I'm actually jealous that some people got Divinity: Dragon Commander for free. Oh well...
skeletonbow: Not I... I'm happy for them personally, it's always nice to see someone receive something unexpected and have it put a smile on their face. That's how I feel when it happens to me personally also. GOG is awesome to give such a new and more expensive game away, and they must have been thrilled to receive it, I know I would be. GOG prices are so good generally that they're practically giving many games away, plus they are actually giving many games away on top of that... then there is the tremendous generosity of a multitude of people in the GOG community. I find it hard to be jealous in a literal sense about anything here because there is so much good will going around that anyone who participates here will generally receive and hopefully offer good will as well. ;) Just be happy for others' good happenings, you'll have them from time to time too around here. :)
I would write a glory essay about glory mankind and the children of light here
but im sure i'll get ninjad
so just: youre so right
Tarnicus: Read this regarding rep :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51
psyciceman: Hmm... Maybe the best method is "Gift at your own discretion"?
Many of us like to gift newer members - at least when they've shown themselves to be trying to be good forum members. There is a kind of circularity to the generosity on this forum and gifting new members tends to inspire most of them to in turn gift someone else (obviously providing funds/life/etc issues aren't too overwhelming). So yes, "Gift at your own discretion" is good advice - rep has very little to do with it of late, sadly.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Momo1991
high rated
Stilton: What the hell do they put on their hotdogs?
I sure hope not what comes out of a urethra... D: