It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shambhala: Hi handsome, want some mustard?
IAmSinistar: It's true! It's true! *sings* Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!
We spend too much time on GOG.com...
Thanks to Niggles revealing SiniStar's most closely guarded secret (post 1, if anyone's wondering) I could work out that this sale has cost me nearly $40!! Now I don't know if I'll even manage to fall off to sleep just now ::(
skeletonbow: You don't want to eat their brains though? Even a little? ;oP
Grargar: Why should I? Do I look like a zombie to you?
Don't we all look a little like zombies by now?
alecej: ... three way win!
Seems to work on multiple levels. ;)
flickas: Don't we all look a little like zombies by now?
Nope, not me. The only one I could qualify as a zombie would be Novotnus, but then he was a zombie before Insomnia anyway.
Senteria: Good morning to you, I think it's morning over there. :)
IAmSinistar: T'is indeed, 9:30 here in the Eastern Standard Time zone. A good afternoon to you!
9:33am
Momo1991: Me! But Foxworks was kind enough to gift me a commemorative copy of Keane Park ;-)
stg83: Hey, if you can't get a freebie Momo then there is something seriously wrong with the system, GOG seems to have missed one of the nicest people if my theory about awesome people getting more freebies is correct. ;)
LOL, if that's true than GOG has a really perverted sense of humor in gifting me Postal 2 during the last Keanegate ;-p
psyciceman: Hmm... Maybe the best method is "Gift at your own discretion"?
Cardian: I fully agree with that post. Get a little human interaction before gifting a game and don't just dump a code in the forums.
With the exception of the Ninja thread.... anything goes in there ;)
I don't. I've been doing other stuff and actually slept during this insomnia sale :P
Cardian: I fully agree with that post. Get a little human interaction before gifting a game and don't just dump a code in the forums.
Niggles: With the exception of the Ninja thread.... anything goes in there ;)
Yeah, well, that's dedicated to that purpose, so I guess it's ok ;)
henchwench82: I'm back! I broke down and went to bed, still later than I should have. I only ended up missing one game off my wishlist (The Last Express) so I'm feeling pretty lucky. I was sure I'd wake up this morning and find everything I'd been waiting 2 days for would be gone ;)

I am also in the Zero Freebies club, ha ha. I've bought 5 games and gotten none free. But in fairness, I don't click on every game, only ones I'm interested in. So that probably diminishes my chances.
gallahad2000: Don't feel too bad, randomly clicking on everything that went by only netted me one freebie and it was a game I really wasn't interested in (11th hour). In retrospect I should have left it to someone who really wanted it :(.
Ah, don't feel bad. I meant "in all fairness to GOG" when it comes to their freebie distribution, not that it is unfair to get a freebie if you click every game. If that makes sense. Sorry, haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet!
IAmSinistar: Hmm, well, I just thought of "people who put deli mustard up their urethra for pleasure", but now I'm scared to search and see if it's real.
HypersomniacLive: That's just plain creepy. D:
A philosopher once said "A thousand times shocked by what some people do for pleasure." I actually think it was the Marquid de Sade, unironically.
Thanks to the Insomnia sale... just a bit. -_-
DarkestVeil: Seeing as sleep is clearly overrated, surely eating is too right?

I just realised I'm spending my meagre remaining funds on multiple copies of games I already own.

*sings* It's not money for nothing, might get Keane for free. (sorry, just had too :D)
sedricm: Wow. DarkestVeil, you totally rock. :D And not sarcastically, either; I am really happy that you decided to break through the lurking barrier to be an active part of the conversation here...
With your sincerity, good cheer, and now, even with a combination Dire Straits reference/Keane pun I can resist no longer...
You have encouraged me to "come out of the woodwork" myself!

I almost did so yesterday, (to note how amused I was by someone posting a link to a German comedy movie as a response to Stilton asking everyone to skate/cruise across the Atlantic) but had to pry my poor dried-up eyeballs away from the laptop screen and go to work...
Then when I came back, I just gave up and went back to lurking, b/c the thing I was going to reply to was buried in some hundred pages back, no doubt, after many hours and goggers from multiple time zones.

But then! Then I saw your post, and wanted nothing more than to likewise express my gratitude and admiration for gog as a site, the community for coming up with something so profoundly entertaining as the Keaning, and for you, b/c you said so eloquently what I was wanting to say, (perhaps even better than I might've said it, even?)
However then I began to second-guess myself, "well, I don't want to just repeat everything, no one wants to just read the same cheesy platitudes right after someone else has posted them; I'll just post something short to give kudos...uh, wait, apparently someone has already done that too. Urgh, and I've taken so long trying to figure out what to say that there's now already a few new full pages of commentary!
"Aaaand, everyone has already replied, it seems the conversation has moved on, <sigh> oh well."

SO! Now I must thank you for something ELSE, which is giving me another reason to insert myself into the conversation...! (even though the comment I'm quoting is, itself, probably a few pages back by now, too...sigh sigh.) Well! Not going to let that stop me this time.

(And in case anyone actually read all the way through this without going into tl;dr mode, sorry for being so long-winded and awkward! O_o )
Thank YOU for the kind words and joining in on the fun.
Your sentiments echoe mine to a tee and I'm glad we both decided to join in just as well.
I am noticing that it's a lot harder to follow everything when you're trying to participate as well though.
Especially if you're sleep deprived ;)
IAmSinistar: T'is indeed, 9:30 here in the Eastern Standard Time zone. A good afternoon to you!
txnca: 9:33am
Your clock is slow, it's 9:35. :)