It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: hmmm. maybe gog.com is rearranging games, so the unpopular ones come first... Well, nevertheless I really do hope Police quest will be last, that series sucks. just like spacequest, oh man. i hate those series, i really hate them. *wink* but they would totally sell, if they are to be followed by awesome games like PID.
Maybe?
DarkestVeil: But like many here I have more than half of my GoG games as physical releases as well and it hasn't stopped me before so.....
My name is Sinistar and I endorse this message.
Tarnicus: *snip*
psyciceman: That's a good way to be, I'm not saying that nice people are gullible and need to be protected, but, as you said, there are a lot of people willing to prey on the generosity of others. If only we had more people like you in the world
And by doing so I'm making myself a prime target for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_%28security%29

There is one person in particular who comes to GOG every sale to scam people under various names(no I won't titillate your ego by mentioning you by name) and I'm curious to see if I attract this person's attention. I know exactly how I'd use social engineering to con myself but have faith in my intuition. It is never wrong and I've learned to trust it wholeheartedly. If something doesn't "feel right" then it isn't. I might not know the reason but that feeling is always right.
Niggles: Its also the most expensive game remaining i think. will be interesting see how it does....
Khajiin: WIsh it would also be around 2 bucks
Me too and as my backlog is getting bigger and bigger Im just trying
the freebie luck this time and if not next insomnia is waiting just behind this dark metalfortified wooden door
with bloodred letters "Pandora - under no circustances! Dont open!"
Soccorro: hmmm. maybe gog.com is rearranging games, so the unpopular ones come first... Well, nevertheless I really do hope Police quest will be last, that series sucks. just like spacequest, oh man. i hate those series, i really hate them. *wink* but they would totally sell, if they are to be followed by awesome games like PID.
Well, at some point it seems likely that they'll stop doing pairs - judging by the round 1 and 2 lists, that was around game 80, I think, and we're getting pretty close to that point.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Pidgeot
Pass on PID :/. I have it elsewhere and yeah.....not my thing.
And yes it does feel at times they load the unpopular ones up first --- its odd they havent put up any of the Sam and max games yet......
Niggles: Pass on PID :/. I have it elsewhere and yeah.....not my thing.
And yes it does feel at times they load the unpopular ones up first --- its odd they havent put up any of the Sam and max games yet......
They're probably being merciful and saving S&M:BTS for second to last.
psyciceman: That's a good way to be, I'm not saying that nice people are gullible and need to be protected, but, as you said, there are a lot of people willing to prey on the generosity of others. If only we had more people like you in the world
Tarnicus: And by doing so I'm making myself a prime target for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_%28security%29

There is one person in particular who comes to GOG every sale to scam people under various names(no I won't titillate your ego by mentioning you by name) and I'm curious to see if I attract this person's attention. I know exactly how I'd use social engineering to con myself but have faith in my intuition. It is never wrong and I've learned to trust it wholeheartedly. If something doesn't "feel right" then it isn't. I might not know the reason but that feeling is always right.
Well if you know how to con yourself, wouldn't that make you harder to con (in theory). But trusting your gut tends to (at least in my case) be the right thing, sadly I only learnt to listen to my gut recently, but oh well.
Hello everyone.

I got to say, i am in my 35s now, and pretty damn hard to stay up all night for this thing, because i work and all that. Truth be told, i am watching this all the time in work anyway, so the impact is almost the same.. :P. I wish there were sites like GOG back in my day.

So how many rounds we have left? anyone knows?
Tarnicus: And by doing so I'm making myself a prime target for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_%28security%29

psyciceman: Well if you know how to con yourself, wouldn't that make you harder to con (in theory). But trusting your gut tends to (at least in my case) be the right thing, sadly I only learnt to listen to my gut recently, but oh well.
What does this person do specifically?
Interesting, Theme Park with those quadrillion copies to sell took that at the end to 7th place in the Top Sellers list - but still didn`t top some of the most popular games like Broken Age and Democracy, which I suppose generate a lot of sales also outside this promo.
HypersomniacLive: Hell Yeah - Freebie #2!
That's weird, I've never seen that - both times that I got a freebie, I just got a confirmation message that says the game has been added into my account.
Niggles: Pass on PID :/. I have it elsewhere and yeah.....not my thing.
Red_Frog: They're probably being merciful and saving S&M:BTS for second to last.
I dunno. they didnt save the best til last in the previous insomnia sale --- i think most expect it to end on a high......
ironttm: Hello everyone.

I got to say, i am in my 35s now, and pretty damn hard to stay up all night for this thing, because i work and all that. Truth be told, i am watching this all the time in work anyway, so the impact is almost the same.. :P. I wish there were sites like GOG back in my day.

Last round with 25 games left.
ironttm: Hello everyone.

Last round, 25 games left.