It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sharp299: I'm really tired... oh god...
SpellSword: Hang in there! D:

Judging by the pattern any of these could be next:
- Battle Worlds: Kronos - (66% off)
- PixelJunk Shooter - (80% off)
- Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries - (75% off)

But most likely of the three is:
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Its also the most expensive game remaining i think. will be interesting see how it does....
DarkestVeil: Hello everyone, is it okay to come out of the woodwork even though I've been following these awesome threads for over 2 days now?
Just if you buy several copies of shadowman :D
SpellSword: Judging by the pattern any of these could be next:

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up! =D
DarkestVeil: Hello everyone, is it okay to come out of the woodwork even though I've been following these awesome threads for over 2 days now?
As much as I love, love, love this Keaning happening I'm a bit of a professional lurker when it comes to forums since I feel like I never have anything to add.

I just wanted to let you all know how incredibly awesome you all are before this is over.
Having visited many forums in my years it just so nice that there are still nice places populated by friendly and generous people.
With all the rotten apples you see everywhere else online it really is suprisingly awesome over here!
Red_Frog: By all means, join in and just start enjoying yourself. You'll be able to achieve a tingly feeling knowing that you contributed to our glorious and totally not imaginary victory over the official thread.
Ooh--so how does one beat the thread? Is there a special move required? A power up? A technique? Or do we just need to score enough points?
SpellSword: Hang in there! D:

Judging by the pattern any of these could be next:

Niggles: Its also the most expensive game remaining i think. will be interesting see how it does....
WIsh it would also be around 2 bucks
psyciceman: That's a good way to be, I'm not saying that nice people are gullible and need to be protected, but, as you said, there are a lot of people willing to prey on the generosity of others. If only we had more people like you in the world
Stilton: I gave a game to someone early on the first day (I think - its all become a pixelated blur now) and haven't seen them since. They were grateful enough which was fine, but the thought that there are opportunists waiting to take advantage does leave a bad taste. Next time I'll feel better spending more time sussing people out before offering some happiness.
Or we can choose to gift people with a high rep? They get their rep for being helpful so should be rewarded
Khajiin: Just if you buy several copies of shadowman :D
And then open monster-giveaway and whole throw back to community :)
Nice! Shadow Man!

Now if only I hadn't used my last remaining PayPal funds on SiN Gold a good while back. :(
Still. I was already debating adding more funds since I just saw the weekend deals.
No need to convince me on Shadow Man though, I already know it's awesome and own 2 hard copies already, 1 for pc and 1 for dreamcast.
But like many here I have more than half of my GoG games as physical releases as well and it hasn't stopped me before so.....
psyciceman: That's a good way to be, I'm not saying that nice people are gullible and need to be protected, but, as you said, there are a lot of people willing to prey on the generosity of others. If only we had more people like you in the world
Stilton: I gave a game to someone early on the first day (I think - its all become a pixelated blur now) and haven't seen them since. They were grateful enough which was fine, but the thought that there are opportunists waiting to take advantage does leave a bad taste. Next time I'll feel better spending more time sussing people out before offering some happiness.
Games from this sale I would be fine giving away and not getting anything in return given the prices, but I would still be taking note of the reactions. Though I had noticed a lot offering payment in return for a game that they might miss out on, that leaves a bad taste for me (though maybe that's my indifference to whether or not I get what I kinda want from the sale)

And its different when they've been active (especially on this thread, seeming as we're all just chilling here) coz you kinda know that they'll be back.
Tarnicus: haha Im going to read that to her now! Brilliant my friend, no offence taken at all. I'm laughing heartily :)
Stooner: :) Cool. Think I'm safe..
Guess we know now. She chose sense of humor. :D
Well it's certainly not my wallet or for being hung like a barnacle :P
Thanks Melhelix. ;)
Red_Frog: By all means, join in and just start enjoying yourself. You'll be able to achieve a tingly feeling knowing that you contributed to our glorious and totally not imaginary victory over the official thread.
infinityeight: Ooh--so how does one beat the thread? Is there a special move required? A power up? A technique? Or do we just need to score enough points?
We will crush them, see them driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women.
Sufyan: Plenty of interesting characters voiced by actors who give it their best.
This is (imo) on of those few rare games where the voice work is truly an asset. ^_^
hmmm. maybe gog.com is rearranging games, so the unpopular ones come first... Well, nevertheless I really do hope Police quest will be last, that series sucks. just like spacequest, oh man. i hate those series, i really hate them. *wink* but they would totally sell, if they are to be followed by awesome games like PID.
infinityeight: Ooh--so how does one beat the thread? Is there a special move required? A power up? A technique? Or do we just need to score enough points?
Red_Frog: We will crush them, see them driven before us and hear the lamentation of their women.
*Pulls out giant sword that I have such an unhealthy relationship to that I've given it a name*

Yeah! Let's do it!