It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Hmm, well, I just thought of "people who put deli mustard up their urethra for pleasure", but now I'm scared to search and see if it's real.
HypersomniacLive: That's just plain creepy. D:
What the hell do they put on their hotdogs?
40 left. Get em while they are still hot :P
Cardian: I fully agree with that post. Get a little human interaction before gifting a game and don't just dump a code in the forums.
Niggles: With the exception of the Ninja thread.... anything goes in there ;)
I didn't even know that existed until a few minutes ago. That is a cool idea, and I see how it could be abused like in the Rep is dead post. Still, like it has been pointed out "make a human answer you" which I agree with. Bots suck!
Shambhala: Hi handsome, want some mustard?
IAmSinistar: It's true! It's true! *sings* Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!
Good lord, I finish typing up a reply and this is the place I try to re-enter the convo thread...?

There've been some bizarre back-and-forths over the last few days, sure, but (especially devoid of the original context!)
I think this is the craziest post I've seen all week! XD
I love it so much.
Stilton: What the hell do they put on their hotdogs?
Priceless :D
Something penicillin-based, one hopes.
txnca: 9:33am
IAmSinistar: Your clock is slow, it's 9:35. :)
No, I think you clock is slow, it's 9:38. ;-)
IAmSinistar: It's true! It's true! *sings* Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!
sedricm: Good lord, I finish typing up a reply and this is the place I try to re-enter the convo thread...?

There've been some bizarre back-and-forths over the last few days, sure, but (especially devoid of the original context!)
I think this is the craziest post I've seen all week! XD
I love it so much.
Hey, a lack of sleep really does it for people. What "it" is exactly depends on the person though
my count down gives up after 6 seconds.

F5 spamming it is then . . .
Well played with the innuendo there, sir.
sedricm: *snip*
Welcome to the conversation and congrats for taking a plunge with your post into this insane pool of topics, the best thing about this community is it doesn't have to make sense as no one is going to judge you. Just take a look at my ridiculous posts. :)
ErekoseDM: my count down gives up after 6 seconds.

F5 spamming it is then . . .
Try clearing your cache, it might help.
IAmSinistar: Your clock is slow, it's 9:35. :)
txnca: No, I think you clock is slow, it's 9:38. ;-)
Wait, it's 9:30 again. I think my chronon generator is leaking.
Ketchup, the sickos. D: