It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
BillyMaysFan59: 179,188 left?

Jack Keane for the World needs your help! They must raise enough money to buy 100,000 copies! They will launch a Keanestarter campaign for that soon.
Summon IAmSinistar, he needs to speak to the board and make it happen!!
triock: Good news, everyone!

We were able to get rid of this nasty virus. System is now fully protected and it will never happen again!
The process of stopping the virus, though, took a wee bit longer than we anticipated and the copies of Jack Keane were multiplied a wee bit. OK, more than a wee bit. OK, actually a lot. We are not able to remove them from the sale, but we're pretty sure that it won't be a problem for you guys. After all, you love Jack Keane, right?

GOG

Jack Keane - 179188 left
Sorry, but couldn't resist bringing up the "good news" again.
Grargar: Sorry, but couldn't resist bringing up the "good news" again.
:D
BillyMaysFan59: Jack Keane for the World needs your help! They must raise enough money to buy 100,000 copies! They will launch a Keanestarter campaign for that soon.
HypersomniacLive: Summon IAmSinistar, he needs to speak to the board and make it happen!!
I've met with the board and we've decided to go with a similar program as the one TOMS uses. For every copy of JK you buy, we will buy another copy to gift to a child in a developing country. Because no child should be without the life-giving touch of Jack.
The Keanestarter campaign is at 50% now!
IAmSinistar: I've met with the board and we've decided to go with a similar program as the one TOMS uses. For every copy of JK you buy, we will buy another copy to gift to a child in a developing country. Because no child should be without the life-giving touch of Jack.
Me thinks you need to step up your game. ;-P

*click... click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click*
179,178 left.

HypersomniacLive is stocking up I see. :D
BillyMaysFan59: 179,178 left.

HypersomniacLive is stocking up I see. :D
179,168 left. You didn't account for our purchase-matching program. :)
IAmSinistar: 179,168 left. You didn't account for our purchase-matching program. :)
That was a bug. GOG staff are working on it.
IAmSinistar: 179,168 left. You didn't account for our purchase-matching program. :)
BillyMaysFan59: That was a bug. GOG staff are working on it.
You're right. I just heard back from GOG on it as well. I have good new and bad news.

The good news is that the purchase-matching is in place now! Send a ticket to Support if your purchase went through and you didn't receive notification the matching purchases going out.

The bad news is that in adding the change they discovered that the recent glitch which increased the count of games also caused them to violate their terms of agreement with the publisher. They were only allowed to offer a fixed number of the titles at the sale price (obviously, given how popular JK is), so they have to reset the available list down to only what remains in the contract. That quantity was 415 when they wrote me, and I don't think it accounts for HL's purchase or the retroactive purchase matching. So the remaining count may be as low as 395.

That means people need to hurry if they're going to get this true classic title!
*wishes the next insomnia promo would come along*
Is this thing still going?? I would have thought this would have died back at 200 pages long... and i'm not looking back at what's been added in the last 20,000 posts...
387 left
rtcvb32: Is this thing still going??
Yes... the eternal flame of Keane shall burn forever!
Post edited October 08, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: 387 left
Yes... the eternal flame of Keane shall burn forever!
For ever and ever!

*click... click*
This is the keanest thread I`ve ever seen!