It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
high rated
IAmSinistar: I suspect I'm getting maudlin, but I actually would like Jack to come save us. Some days he's a beacon to the good old times here.

Come back Jack, all is forgiven!
*sigh*

But what exactly was it that we needed to forgive him for?

*click... click... click... click... click*
HypersomniacLive: But what exactly was it that we needed to forgive him for?
You know, I don't even recall now. Funny how that goes.
high rated
IAmSinistar: You know, I don't even recall now. Funny how that goes.
Funny indeed how we start to truly appreciate what we had, only after we lose it.

Anyway, it must not have been anything serious if no one remembers anymore. :-)

*click... click... click... click... click*
HypersomniacLive: But what exactly was it that we needed to forgive him for?
Some would say the 5 hours of t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ Keaning, but then again, those are blasphemers/heretics.
Grargar: Some would say the 5 hours of t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ Keaning, but then again, those are blasphemers/heretics.
Blaspheming heretics indeed! ಠ_ಠ

*withholds critical info about actually sleeping during those 5hrs of keaning*
Grargar: Some would say the 5 hours of t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ Keaning, but then again, those are blasphemers/heretics.
HypersomniacLive: Blaspheming heretics indeed! ಠ_ಠ

*withholds critical info about actually sleeping during those 5hrs of keaning*
Agreed. Jack brought a soothing respite with his appearance, allowing precious slumber to descend. Who now shall give us solace when Insomnia next rises?
IAmSinistar: Agreed. Jack brought a soothing respite with his appearance, allowing precious slumber to descend. Who now shall give us solace when Insomnia next rises?
The Time Commando.
Grargar: The Time Commando.
Comes with a fitting title too! ;-D
HypersomniacLive: Comes with a fitting title too! ;-D
Indeed. It slows down time to a crawl. Alternatively, while you are sleeping, you'll be given the impression that time went by too fast.
Post edited October 10, 2014 by Grargar
high rated
Hear me, oh Jack...
BillyMaysFan59: snip
333 days ago today I made that post. It was my first post in this thread, and the whole forum.

So to celebrate, I bought enough copies to lower the count to 333. :D

EDIT: ....so long ago I didn't even have an avatar O____o
Post edited October 15, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
"We Want Insomnia We Want Insomnia" *chant goes up*
BillyMaysFan59: 333 days ago today I made that post. It was my first post in this thread, and the whole forum.
Time flies when you're having fun! Or waiting for Jack to sell. :)

Congratulations on the milestone! The time really has soared on by.
*Joining the chant* "We Want Insomnia! We Want Insomnia!"
Tick Tock