It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Niggles: Yeah the timing will be a bummer. Having said that, wasnt it launched on a friday/weekend last time?.
This one (Fall Insomnia) launched on November 13, 2013, a Wednesday for some god-awful reason. The other (Spring Insomnia) launched on May 12, 2014, a Monday. So clearly GOG is enamoured with having Insomnia clash with the work/school week. :)
HypersomniacLive: Who bought more than 30 copies?
Just doing some early Xmas shopping :D
BillyMaysFan59: 360 left
HypersomniacLive: Who bought more than 30 copies?

Niggles: Yeah the timing will be a bummer. Having said that, wasnt it launched on a friday/weekend last time?.
HypersomniacLive: Niggles you are hilarious some times - the OP clearly states Nov 13, 2013, that was a Wednesday according to the calendar.
Weekends are slow on the Internet, you need a weekday to spread the word and get the most visits possible on the first day.
Sorry busy at work.Didnt check hahahaha. And yeah shoulda realised GOG tends to release and do sales launches during the week. Weekend is better for me in terms of insomnia sales though..for obvious reasons ;).
Niggles: Sorry busy at work.Didnt check hahahaha. And yeah shoulda realised GOG tends to release and do sales launches during the week. Weekend is better for me in terms of insomnia sales though..for obvious reasons ;).
Of course, but people tend to do other things during the weekend, usually things that don't require one to be glued to their monitor and chat in the forum in anticipation for that one title to be up. ;-)
Niggles: Sorry busy at work.Didnt check hahahaha. And yeah shoulda realised GOG tends to release and do sales launches during the week. Weekend is better for me in terms of insomnia sales though..for obvious reasons ;).
HypersomniacLive: Of course, but people tend to do other things during the weekend, usually things that don't require one to be glued to their monitor and chat in the forum in anticipation for that one title to be up. ;-)
Some of us *cough* dont have a life ;)
Come on I can't be the only one who occasionally gets "sick" for a video game release, sale or just a hankering for a day trip on a random Tuesday ;)
*muffled* *muffled* *muffled* *muffled* *muffled*

Looks like I accidentally butt-clicked and bought five more copies
355 then
still 355? O___o

*click click click click click*

When the next Insomnia hits we should put all of our hoarded copies of JK2 up in a thread and see if I we can get rid of them before Insomnia ends. :)
Hah! That would ... that would ... nooooooooooo.
WARNING!

An unknown virus causing multiplication of Jack Keane games detected! We are working on a solution!

700 games left
Good news

We were able to get rid of this nasty virus. System is now fully protected and it will never happen again!

Bad news

Unfortunately, it took us too long to stop this virus, so it multiplied the copies of Jack Keane a lot. Like really a lot. We are not able to removed them from the sale, hope it won't be a problem for you guys.

GOG

Jack Keane - 179188 left
giggles
179,188 left?

Jack Keane for the World needs your help! They must raise enough money to buy 100,000 copies! They will launch a Keanestarter campaign for that soon.