It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
we need the next insomnia (whats those numbers in reference to that some keep posting?)
Niggles: we need the next insomnia (whats those numbers in reference to that some keep posting?)
A joke of the Keaneness of Jack Keane 2. Unfortunately, since the 2nd one is now gone, we'll have to do with the first one.
Jack Keane 3: The delaying
Grargar: A joke of the Keaneness of Jack Keane 2. Unfortunately, since the 2nd one is now gone, we'll have to do with the first one.
And he has Mutated. p_O
After Keane is sold out, the next game can be 100,000 free copies of Torchlight :P
BillyMaysFan59: After Keane is sold out, the next game can be 100,000 free copies of Torchlight :P
Someone needs to institute a Hall of The Insomnia Slowest (in memory of the dear departed JK2) -- anyone care to rank the top 10 slugs of all time? ;)
BillyMaysFan59: After Keane is sold out, the next game can be 100,000 free copies of Torchlight :P
Seriously doubt it can live up to the legend of Jack. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: Seriously doubt it can live up to the legend of Jack. ;-P
Hmmmmm.... Master of Orion 3, then? :D
Post edited October 09, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Niggles: Someone needs to institute a Hall of The Insomnia Slowest (in memory of the dear departed JK2) -- anyone care to rank the top 10 slugs of all time? ;)
We had time breakdowns for Spring Insomnia. (We had A LOT of data for Spring Insomnia.) Off the top of my head I recall Time Commando, Humans Must Answer, and Wargame: European Escalation as dragging on. Though W:EE picked up in later rounds when they significantly reduced the number offered. TC and HMA seemed to linger each time they came up. (Even though I like them both.)
BillyMaysFan59: Hmmmmm.... Master of Orion 3, then? :D
Hmm...

Niggles: Someone needs to institute a Hall of The Insomnia Slowest (in memory of the dear departed JK2) -- anyone care to rank the top 10 slugs of all time? ;)
Have a look here. :-)
BillyMaysFan59: Hmmmmm.... Master of Orion 3, then? :D
HypersomniacLive: Hmm...

HypersomniacLive: Have a look here. :-)
Thank you :).
IAmSinistar: We had time breakdowns for Spring Insomnia. (We had A LOT of data for Spring Insomnia.) Off the top of my head I recall Time Commando, Humans Must Answer, and Wargame: European Escalation as dragging on. Though W:EE picked up in later rounds when they significantly reduced the number offered. TC and HMA seemed to linger each time they came up. (Even though I like them both.)
I cant say for everyone else, but Humans Must Answer is really a very ordinary. Ok dreadful game. Yes had misfortune to buy it in attempt to help move it along :/
Post edited October 09, 2014 by Niggles
why is it so quiet in here? ... Did everyone got... mutated? ... Worry not. my friends! Our hero Jack will come to our rescue! :-DD

*click... click.... click... click... click*
371 left

*click* *click* *click*

365!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Worry not. my friends! Our hero Jack will come to our rescue!
I suspect I'm getting maudlin, but I actually would like Jack to come save us. Some days he's a beacon to the good old times here.

Come back Jack, all is forgiven!