It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
Daz12380: it was a fantasic game did you play majoras mask? i tried on the gamecube it was an anniversary edition which all included the oricana of time and a demo of wind waker anyway couldnt get majoas mask to save
ozzyoscy: I've got a couple of Zelda compilation GameCube discs myself, and an N64 gold cart which I can't be arsed to look at to check which Zelda it is. Only ones I've played so far is the very first two Zeldas on the GameCube.
ive a gold cart for zelda oot thati cant use because it says only use in hong kong only :(
100 Commodore 64 games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2gK1MPgh8
saruchan: I still have mine. You're making me want to get it out again! I think most of my disks are toast, though. Stupid easily destroyed storage media! I still fondly remember the first game that I heard talk. "Stay a while. Stay... FOREVER!" (Anyone who names that game gets imaginary virtual cookies.)
FoxySage: Impossible Mission, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5eC_BDSfiQ=)
Draggon: I don't freakin' believe it... I left here 5 hrs ago when Hotline Miami went up with 900 copies to take a shower and go see my daughter's (way-too-long) high school play. I come back thinking I've had to of missed some great deals only to find...

Hotline Keanami with 130 copies to go...

I feel for you folks that didn't have a high school play to go to! :D
Yea... I have been counting the hours... On the bright side, it has been giving me great reason to work on my studies on the side. I actually got a lot more accomplished than I normally would have...
Shendue: Whatever, Commodore 64 was far better then any console will ever hope to be. Gargantuan list of games, loads of AAA titles, terrific sound chip. A beast.
saruchan: I still have mine. You're making me want to get it out again! I think most of my disks are toast, though. Stupid easily destroyed storage media! I still fondly remember the first game that I heard talk. "Stay a while. Stay... FOREVER!" (Anyone who names that game gets imaginary virtual cookies.)
Oh Yeah! Impossible Mission.. (or was it Mission Impossible)
I had that on my C64. Good times.
jamodamo: Oh Yeah! Impossible Mission.. (or was it Mission Impossible)
had it (Impossible Mission)
Uzur9: Sucks that RE2-CV cost so much. I did pick up RE0 and RE:make for GB.
FreDDaN: I picked up REmake for GB this year too, still need too finish it at somepoint, damn gamelibrary keeps growing
Hehe sounds like me with FF:Crystal Chronicles.
Fictionvision: Good news everyone!

If this lasts another 25 min or so it will beat the reign of Jack Keane 2.
Yes, I read it in his voice!

http://hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/prof-farnsworth.jpg
JaqFrost: Did Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic pass by? I've been trying to watch the sale, but... life gets in the way. =/
I don't think so, it's still to come.
saruchan: Close. A landfill in New Mexico. They melted them all first, though, in case someone might steal them. That was really overoptimistic on that part.

See, the thing is, I *DO* have it (we got it when it was new, before the reviews were out), and it really is that bad.
CorranHorn: But it did have some things that where pretty innovative, as I understand it the problem was that it was an unfinished buggy game and the player didn´t know what to do.
It may have, but I don't know anyone who could get past the first pit they fell in. Well, maybe the second if they were extremely lucky. The bugs were horrid, and the main reason no one knew what to do is because the bugs made you sure that you were doing it wrong even when you weren't. It was too rushed because no one planned it enough in advance and didn't want to delay it past the movie release. But on the plus side, any other tie-in game can automatically look better by comparison!

FoxySage: Impossible Mission, right?
Yes! What kind of imaginary cookies do you like?
Chevette: No it won't. Jack Keane 2 was only 100 copies.
golea: when was that? I completely missed it? I don't really mind though.
It's all a blur now. It was horrible. Horrible.... *sob*

It was two days ago, I think.
Russonc: I remember adding my first hard drive to a Commodore 64....Darn things would burn out after about 6 months.....All so I could play the infocom text adventure games...
I remember that too, no more "Press Play On Tape"=).
Daz12380: the great thing about the gamecube was that it reached the spoltlight in our home when our ps2 broke (disc drive) and had to be sent off for repairs
tobias683: Gamecube had Resident Evil. Not the Playstation version, the AWESOME remake version. SUPERB graphics, awesome gameplay (with new twists) and it was just AWESOME. Seriously, Nintendo dropped the ball when it came to the Gamecube overall, but there were a few damn good titles.
Had a retro night a while back with friends where we got out the snes, gamecube, playstation etc. Going through the games there was still price tags on the gamecube games, man, they were some expensive games haha. Over €70 for Soul Calibur 2!
jamodamo: Oh Yeah! Impossible Mission.. (or was it Mission Impossible)
Impossible mission:
"stay a while.... stay forever!"

"destroy him, my robots!"
Russonc: I remember adding my first hard drive to a Commodore 64....Darn things would burn out after about 6 months.....All so I could play the infocom text adventure games...
There you go. Useless, ancient knowledge.
http://www.textfiles.com/games/