It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
So if the WarCraft 2 soundtrack isn't available, does that mean GOG's version only uses MIDI?
Perfect timing. I just completed my playthrough of Diablo.

Instabuy!
Breja: *Even though it's a RTS.
Philistine! ;)
JKeift: The Warcraft 2 soundtrack is sold on iTunes, so I suspect Blizzard wasn't willing to let GOG include it as a free bonus here.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Thanks. This does it, then. Diablo missing expansion and soundtrack, Warcraft 2 missing original version and Soundtrack. Will buy Grim Dawn new expansion instead, then and wait for a big, large discount, on half, incomplete, Blizzard products.
yeah its not as simple as you think, for hell fire lots of legal issues c os of sierra being involved, and if you want the sound track just look for it on youtube or something. just be thankful blizzard even released there old games here they could have just put it on there own shop
"Job's done."
Sigh, my review came out as one illegible paragraph instead of 4. I don't understand review formatting on this site :\
Nice, finally a chance to get a legal copy of Warcraft 1 (I have Warcraft 2 and expansion in retail, but never was able to find the first one to buy)
Nice classics
Sweet, and bought.
Hm... HMMM! Consider keeping the blue background on the store's main page, guys.
Oh, come on, this is a joke, right? It's already 28th (time to pay bills!) and you keep me spending here game after game, surprise after surprise!

I will need another job to keep buying games :P

Thank you for a totally unexpected surprise, at least at this time and moment.

Buying in 3,2,1... xD
This is amazing. Warcraft finally here! Finally, we have a stream of good old games appearing on GOG!

Love it!

Just wow. Buying it right now.

Hope that there will be more classics coming soon!
Post edited March 28, 2019 by Lebesgue
Wow, so soon :O
GOG.com: Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition are now available DRM-free.

In anticipation of the upcoming 25th anniversary of Warcraft, we brought you the real-time strategy classics that started it all, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, including both the original Tides of Darkness and the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Starting today, you can once again explore these universe-defining games as they become available digitally and DRM-free for the first time ever!

The first part of the legendary series plays and feels just like the original from 1994, it’s just updated to run flawlessly on modern operating systems. Warcraft II Battle.net Edition, similarly to the release of first Diablo on GOG.COM, comes in two versions, which you can choose from the launcher. The classic one allows for the authentic experience and a fully functional multiplayer with Blizzard’s Battle.net online gaming service. The updated version comes with a number of fixes to provide full compatibility with modern machines as well as hi-resolution support and upscaling.
h.e.X.e.n.: Please, STOP adding game without multilanguage support!!! WC2 was Dubbed in Italian(and more languages), where is this multilanguage support in the gog version?

Do you realize that you put us in a position to NOT buy these games and keep the old CD version with multi-language support?
Allot of the times dubs where made by third party companies making it hard or impossible to ad them to a games release outside the official one.
Great. Will buy once I get that itch to finally play Warcraft 1.